Sign in to follow this  
Sully

I an't dead....

Two bits of good news for the site.

1) the GWOTG is catching speed and the development has meant some nice changings incoming to the WG-Fic in the future. We've the makings of a very nice update coming together but to post it at this stage wouldn't be right. Simply put when it goes up it'll show just what we've being up to and so quite lately.

2) My brand new graphics tablet arrived today. All my old artwork was done via a mouse. It'll take some getting used to and some training but there will be new art coming from me. This will help with both the WG fic and the GWOTG content.

Here's a little spoiler, I'd not be working on the GWOTG stuff unless it helped the WG fic. So this work for those that have never liked that story but only the WG fiction it will not be for nothing, there will be some very cool things happening and of course all my next work will not just be purely in re-writing GWOTG.

Hey Sully, glad to see you're still here. I enjoyed both GWOTG and WG-Fic and would love to see both continue. Hope that new tablet of yours helps you pump out art that will blow our minds and wow as you and other artists of the site always have.

Good luck with the updates and I'll be eagerly awaiting your posting of the new update that will explain the silence.