Sign in to follow this  
Weltall2

So I have some questions about WG.Coms future

So I was wondering about the staus of the storie for all the characters going forward. I was also wondering about when we can expect to see chapters beyond the current stop points for each character going forth. I kinda want to know if it would be realistic to say that expecting momentum on these fronts Would be unreasonable or not. I only ask because it seems like we have activity about every 6 months to a year then nothing . So i was curious if we can expect some chang3s on this front. I wish i didn't feel the need to ask this but i kinda feel i have no choice now. Thanks i appreciate your time.

I'm taking a slight break for Dark Souls 3, but should be back with more character pictures soon.

Writing for myself has been a challenge, but I've picked up a couple books that might help with that... But there are also sooo many pictures to do...

However, I know Brian has been writing quite a bit recently, though I cannot specifically comment on WHAT he is writing...

Can't really speak for anyone else... But I can say that using Skype has made it infinitely easier to remain in contact, and being in contact is what keeps us going. Makes it a lot easier for Brian to nag me about pictures anyway...

Though, going back to myself... There is little chance of "new" content. Rather, I really want to rewrite my really older stuff... But with new content added in there, and get a better foundation for the future stories. We've done a lot ( and I mean a LOT) of looking back, as well as forward, and there are some interesting stuff planned to update, but not actually change anything drastically.

But of course, theat entirely depends on whether or not we actually do anything... For which all I can say is: I am trying my best to not disappoint anymore :)

There is alot of stuff planned I can tell you that.

Personally since I joined the team, I am the one that is updating the data files along with input from James (zeo) there is alot of datafiles ready to be put on the site.

On my front I am active.

Skype certainly has made it easier to bounce ideas about as a group and for Brian to torture me which he always enjoys. I had figured dark souls 3 was why you had gone quiet for a bit Matt hope you have not died too much as I hear those games are super hard

But yeah so many pictures for you to do Matt that list never seems to end

:wg Take a months break from updating and people worry :P:wg

Ok joking aside as you said it is a valid question as we have had in the past some sketchy updating in the past. But as the guys have pointed out there is a lot planned for the fan-fiction and not just WG.com.

WarriorGuyver.com the site has never being as updated in it's existence than it has over the last year. Compare that to 2014 no updates at all or 2013's single update even what has being done this year overwhelmingly outmatches both of those 2 years together. That isn't hard though as we done feck all back then. But yes there are things planed and a lot of work up-coming not just for the WG-Fiction but for other parts of the site and also Japan Legend which we now Admin and look after.

The fiction is still getting a lot of luv and attention it's just there is a lot we can't tell without spoiling it and getting the re-write done now is mandatory and we're also importantly planning on the end of the story (that's a LONG way away, but we're not writing the Never ending story either).

But every so often much like Matt, I also need a recharge my batteries and the last few weeks have being spent on WoW getting flying unlocked and lvling another alt to 100. Without this I'd just get cranky and updating the site / fic and art would eventually become more of a job that what it is which is fun when you're chilled and happy seeing the progress the site has enjoyed.

FYI guys there is a chance the forum will be down for periods over the weekend, it's upgrade season.

I've admittedly been slow as well, particularly over the last month or so. Work has been rough, and complicated by the fact that I had to go job-hunting again because the store I work at is one of 78 Sears/Kmart closings throughout the US. Jury duty certainly didn't help, though it was an interesting insight into the legal process that I've never seen before -- TV makes it out to be something else entirely.

That said, I'm still trying to work on Gabe when I can; I think I'm done with Part 2 of Preparations, which means more time to devote to bypassing my writer's block for Part 3 and beyond. I've been pretty slack about trying to get with Sully and the rest on Skype via my XBox One, but that's something I hope to change soon.