Sign in to follow this  
jedi-guyver

Warriorguyver is BACK!!!!

I hadn't check on the site in a about a month or two. Then I look this morning and there have been more updates in the last month then in the last five years!!!!! TheGuyver.net and Japan-legend are both part of WarriorGuyver now?!?! So ready for this! Bring it on! 2016 is the year WarriorGuyver.com comes roaring back!

*Slight side note.

Brian,

Thank you for keeping the site going for all these years. This site has meant a lot to me over the years.

I discovered WarriorGuyver.com almost 15 years ago as an awkward teenager from America who thought he was weird for being a huge fan of this strange little Japanese cartoon. Through Warriorguyver.com I not only found a place where I belonged as a fan; I also was introduced to the idea of fan-fiction and the idea that anyone can become a storyteller. Watching your writing style evolve over the years has helped shaped my thoughts on what it means to be a storyteller and has contributed to my own writing style.

Please know that this site and your commitment to continue to write Jason's story means a lot; not only for Guyver and anime fans, but for YOUR fans and the fans of YOUR story.

So Brian, on behalf of all of your fans and anyone who has ever read a WarriorGuyver story, thank you.

-Zach (aka Jedi-Guyver)

• Like 1

What?!?

I hadn't heard about this at all! :twisted:

Poor humor aside, we're all a little older, a little wiser, and turns out, we still like what we did and want to continue... And yeah, it took as a while to make it back...

At this point, we don't even care if we get only like 5 people who read the fics, or like the character pictures. We're back because we realized how much we enjoy doing this, and are doing it for our own fun.

If anyone else enjoys it, well, that is all bonus and we love you for it :D

Thank you Jedi!

Yep we are back and as you said updating more than almost any other time in WG.coms history. I think the only other time we updated this much was in the very early years of the WG-Fic site only.

The site has grown so much since then and at the moment I'm in the middle of a huge update of over a hundred files and that's just to get the menu system working properly and in the one colour....

We will be keeping this site going, and growing and updating. In the next few days we'll have some very nice big updates including something special for one of the sites in WG.com that has being ignored a long time!

Happy Christmas all.

Great to hear. I have been here since this website first started and I am sure there are more than five people hanging around. I have changed names over the years, but I have always been in the shadows.

~Primitive Guyver :g3

Great War is now back on its feet. The weekend after next will see one of the largest updates the site has ever had in terms of Data File updates and new Art along with the Rewritten Warrior Guyver 2 story. :wg

2016 like 2015 will be a good year for the site!

Really looking forward to it Brian, thanks for all the work you guys keep putting into the site.

Also the Great War rebuild made me nostalgic, I haven't seen some of those datafiles for years :D:g1

The Chronos Data File section is the last remaining part to be updated. It's also not a small section so will chances are take a day or two to complete.

As this update has finished off it is finally beginning to feel more and more like the site is coming together and the 2009 version of the site and this version are getting further apart.

By that I mean, the re-write is more than just fan-fiction now, it is Art (largely thanks to Matt!!) and it is now also Data Files thanks to Greg (McAvoy) and James. There are some important retractions of data as well that sharp eye'd fans will notice.

Note any fan's who really liked the old versions of the art that was in the data files can still find them on the 2009 version of the site (That's why we kept it as is :) ).

Another important change is that Valkyrie in our fan-fiction is changing names to free it up for the Official character Valkyria and our future plans with her.

Further good news is this isn't just it either... Revenge Part 1 is getting closer to completion though I keep finding new dialog to add. There is more art from Matt on the way and there will be more data files to edit and fix up after this update... Now hopefully I can shake off this cold so I can focus on getting it finished and ready. Damn January weather!

(Edit) Got a good go at them tonight, all done and all updated! Enjoy! :wg

Designation - Code Name: BATTLE GUYVER / Host Name: Cori Edwards

OTHER

ACEAER UPGRADE:

Subject has had access in using the Aceaer to enhance her abilities and as predicted it enhanced the unit more than a normal Aceaer/Guyver bonding would allow. Instead of the expected 50% increase the Aceaer unit enhances the unit up to 60%.

:D

Designation - Code Name: BATTLE GUYVER / Host Name: Cori Edwards

OTHER

ACEAER UPGRADE:

Subject has had access in using the Aceaer to enhance her abilities and as predicted it enhanced the unit more than a normal Aceaer/Guyver bonding would allow. Instead of the expected 50% increase the Aceaer unit enhances the unit up to 60%.

:D

Its all about proportions. Her strength level of 200 men would see a bigger percentage increase than a Warrior Guyver. Her strength as Aceaer Battle Guyver would be 320 men.

I'll be the first to admit it has been years since I've visited this page. I'm glad i did and can't wait to start reading and/or re-reading everything again. you guys were my heroes back in the day and its nice to have you all back.

Been awhile since I have been here. It is great to see activity here once more.

I will probably get a big fat no comment but here it goes. That new pic atrahasis is Tonnin right?

That new pic atrahasis is Tonnin right?

It's the Atrahasis from Metting of the Warriors story.

Been awhile since I have been here. It is great to see activity here once more.

I will probably get a big fat no comment but here it goes. That new pic atrahasis is Tonnin right?

Matt is redoing every picture if you noticed. Atrahasis was encountered by the WG folks so they would have a datafile on him too. Just won't be detailed.

Matts being doing art like a machine, some characters are just being redrawn others like the novas have gotten a redesign. The recent update does give some hints as to some of the characters that are getting redesigned if you can spot it. All old art can be found now in the archive section while the new art continues to grow

It's amazing really. How quick he can churn them out. Me it takes me weeks to do just one and they don't look that good.

Matts being doing art like a machine,

I really suspect theres chains and a cattle prod involved here at the rate he's going. :lol:

You never know with Brian

To be fair to Brian, he's letting me slack a bit as I've a schedule change at work, and am now fighting a nose plugged head cold.

I've got another 6 pictures that are colored and need shading... But snot is all I can currently think about.