Sign in to follow this  
McAvoy

Warrior Aceaer datafile

I don't know if this is new or has been there I never noticed it.

It is interesting as it has alot of advantages that the Aceaer has but none of the weaknesses. It also has Warrior Guyver capabilities.

However, when bonded to a Warrior Guyver only a 25% increase? I would think it would be even more than a standard Aceaer which is a 40% boost, because it's closer to a Warrior Guyver's capabilities. Hell I could guess it being a near 100% increase.

I think its a 25% increase in addtion to combining the ablities and power levels of the 2 units so if a warrior guyver is 100% one using the warrior acear would be 225%

the data file was made by Allen back in the day and not James, it's had some slight editing by me.

James is working on an updated version of it (important thing is the Aceaers from 7 days are no longer being ignored :) )

I like it. Some new stuff in it. Though with the new info with the Gigantic and the Warrior Guyver it will have to be adjusted for that.

Though the boost on a Warrior Guyver, they wouldn't know because it hasn't happened yet. Maybe it should be speculation.

So I've had this question bugging me for years; What happens to a Warrior Guyver Prototype unit (aka Shadow Guyver and Battle Guyver) when they equip an Aceaer, Hyper Aceaer or Warrior Aceaer unit? Would the boost be more akin to a Regular Guyver with just an overlaid Aceaer or more like a Warrior Guyver where the Aceaer unit partially bonds to the unit?

It's the HSL really. The Warrior Guyvers are advanced so they get that 40%. Or an extra 60 men on top of the 100 men the Aceaer normally gives.

The Guyvers especially the more advanced ones like Battle Guyver equipped with a HSL would get something similar but slightly less. So Aceaer Battle Guyver could be anywhere between 300 men to 360 men.

With the Battle Guyver the most obvious improvements would be the shields.