Sign in to follow this  
Guyver_Astray

Fanfic assistance please?

I originally started a piece of fanfic as a oneshot over at FanFiction.net but some reviewers wanted to see more, so I'm giving it a go. And in the up coming chapters I wanted to introduce one or more of the Zoalords, but im lacking in a bit of personal info on any of them. Powers, positions of power and control, things like that. If it helps its starting a little before the Gigantic Guyver makes its first appearance, so all Zoalords are still alive, hasn't started plotting against Alkanphel just yet.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Well its been some time since I posted on this piece, and I have an update. I turned that oneshot of mine into a story that already has 24 chapters and growing. Its a crossover titled, 'When BioWeapons Collide', featuring Sean Barker from the movies, and of course the main crew of Guyver. But thats not the crossover part. That part is of [PROTOTYPE]. If you remember the game, the main character was Alex Mercer, one of the most powerful game characters ever created.

I was amazed I was the first person to think up this crossover, and its got a growing fandom. I'm trying my best to keep the characters as close to cannon as possible. Still needing some help with the Zoalords though. I know a good handful of them haven't shown what they're capable of, and I'm waiting to see what they can do.

Here's a link if anyone wants to take a look at what its about. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8275672/1/ ... ns-Collide