gelionlegends

building a new warrior guyver other types ideas

Well its been a while and i also wondered about with all the new tech the creators/advent (which ever the name for them is) have created since the past and that they are trying to recreate the project.

I they were to use the new tech and what they have also used in the creation of their kavzar and likely from the other realities (big leap there for those tech, minus the warkar thats got to much) plus wht they have seen from the creation of the matrix guyver and its gigantic form. What would they add to the unit, why and what limits would they place on it.

As i would think that with the new prototype units they sent to earth which one of them was a clone of the original warrior guyver prototype and each had in some ways new or improved abilities or weapons systems and sensors, but they all had a kill switch if i remember right so that they couldn't be used against them.

Like the fusion of the kavzar control medal and warrior guyver 4 segment control medal along with the extra crystal in the chest. plus the recall system and shield system the WG type medals have to protect and regenerate either or both the control medal and host.

And the type of gravity system that the dark nova unit has.

Using the energy matrix module that the is a addition to the unit either replacing the vibrational blades or only on the fore arms facing forward and the hed beam.

Though it could also be used to work with or replace the hyper smashers, being still able to fire the same strength and type of beam weapon but also different types instead of the partical beam.

That and a special system that could use one or both H-cells as a energy generating source for the EMM (or for other systems from defence and regneration to name two) to increase the power of the EMM (Energy Matrix Module).

As i am sure a lot of people hav imagened a guyver unit head butting another unit or a zoanoid (any type) and besides worrying about damaging the medal but also being able to project something else instead of a heat laser, like a metal spike and leaving it embbeded in the attacker/victim.

Some of the warrior type abilities are useful as i then don't see them being left out like the adapt to hazards like the poisons and such that some of the zoanoids are being created or altered to have being left out, or the body shield either.

Though not sure if the black hole that the nova units have would be much use as the unit would have the HSL so maybe as a back up energy source as or if when either the unit loses is ability to connect to hyperspace resulting from either over strain to that system or damage. While the other idea is being blocked from gaining a link or like being severed from it the unit can then start drawing from its micro black hole?

Though as i remember there is also the cyclone matrix system that give a tempary boost to the systems when or if needed so maybe that could be there instead of the MBH and used more for boosting repairs systems and regenerating than for combat but useable for that.

That and i was thinking about a system that keeps most of it locked away till needed or as a disgiuse to make the unit look like a normal one to some extent baring some of the enhancements.

Plus having a gigantic armour already installed that would do something similar to normal gigantics boosting the abilities of the unit when needed but locked till needed.

Though some of these weapons systems and such could be used on a standard unit like the cyclone matrix and zoa-medal for the EMM and camoflarge system.

Not forgeting the acaear type units tech as well

I am sure that there are other systems and better ones or someone will have different ideas than what i have put i and i would like to see what sorts others on this forum have for creating such a unit.

As with a limiter that when situation is need it would release the improvements on the systems would likely seem to those watching that the unit is evolving when its just opening new features for the host use.

Not sure if i understand the zoa crystal properties but is stort of like a energy enhancement and from wht i think i understand is that it being used in computers can enhance the poewr of the systems (though this is i think theoretical).

Though as i understand tht when applied to the control medal it boosts its processing power and power levels?

Plus it (not sure) when possibly combined with the other orbs of the guyver like the gravity orb, head laser, sonic emmiters and sensor orbs increases the power or makes it easier to manipulate the energies used and increase the power or focus it.

That and it can be used as a shield emmitter crystal and when damaged or removed (destroyed) regenerates.

that and i am not sure if its been done but a unit that can block HSL and also drain stored energy though not sure if the unit is able to absorbed the energy it takes from the stored bio-energies.

Though i think it or something may have been in the guyver eliminator though that may have also used the HSL drawing the energy for itself.

But this unit would weaken the guyvers a well as the different zoanoids to make them easier to subdue or kill, so the more units active in an area the weaker and harder its targets become.

The Zoacrystals have never been fully explained in the manga but the one consistent feature they've mentioned is that it stores a massive amount of energy. So as long as the Zoalord has the crystal and it retains a charge then the Zoalord will be augmented, even to the point they are harder to kill as the energy can sustain them.

While removal of the Zoacrystal also seems to revert the bearer to their original physical state. Woferdanos for example was originally a living forest and when he used up his crystal and removed it he reverted to that form and it seems just having the crystal is what allowed him/it to become the hairy character we first saw. Similarly, at least one other Zoalord has lost his crystal and being centuries old appeared to have aged very rapidly.

So theoretically the Zoacrystal is some sort of multi-dimensional crystal that possibly interacts with the boost dimension and augments the being it is bonded to. The power they can possess is immense but still finite as they can still use it up.

On the WG2 CPM, it's basically another application of the same technology that grants WG his gravity shield. Essentially, it's derived from controlling the Guyver's natural blast field which is in reality a type of worm hole and the blast field is its event horizon and links the host to the boost dimension. So depending on how that is manipulated results in an alternate way for the boost dimension to be tapped for energy.

The normal Guyver draws its power from the boost dimension upon activation but it's not a continuous process. So the gravity control orb siphons energy to keep the Guyver's energy levels up. Meaning even standard Guyvers technically have HSL, but it's not as efficient or as effective as the WG's. So it takes them more time to recover from heavy use of energy or damage. Though a de-activation and quick re-activation let's normal Guyvers re-tab the main bio-boost from the Boost Dimension for a quicker recovery but it's risky as they are vulnerable for that period of time and if too hurt could lose consciousness before re-activating.

Back to the CPM's, the WG's Gravity Shield is actually more powerful with it's ability to manipulate and store gravitation energy but for WG2's the CPM's basically let them mainline the energy from the boost dimension. Though mind WG's are already pretty much maxing out their potential with the HSL and the CPM was originally designed just as a weapon and it's the Guyver effect that let's WG2's manipulate it for a power boost by channeling it internally.

Limits being it's an act of Will, and puts a strain on the host. Along with the fact it can't be used to both boost and be used as a weapon at the same time. Total energy is actually the same, but power that's normally used as a beam weapon can be diverted for other usages.

For the Black Nova singularity... basically it allows for 100% conversion of matter into energy and makes the BN's extremely efficient. Along with the massive gravitational power that Guyvers naturally channel, momentum enhancer organs, etc all channel gravitational energy, means BN's are physically very powerful and also can siphon more energy from the boost dimension than regular Guyvers can with their more limited gravitational power.

Combining the singularity with a WG's gravity shield though would make for a insanely powerful character though. So that should be avoided...

The reason why i was looking at the zoacrystal combined with the WG's CM was that i assumed it would boost the processing power that the WG CM was working at and grant even better function, as well as to handle the other systems demand and power.

If i understand that the WG HSL is installed in the CM so the ZC (Zoacrystal) would then possibly also act as a alternitive power back up to allow the WG to function either at the same level or near enough to make only some or small amounts of difference in operation.

I hadn't thought about the WG gravity shield or the fact that the guyver uses gravity in that way to enhance or grant the host such physical feats.

So the BN Singularity would thanks to the WG GS (gravity shield) grant the guyver strength of what 1400 men or would it be more in line with dreadnoughts strength level?

So the gravity orb that a normal guyvers use to draw energy from the boost dimension is more like a primitive version of the CPM which is also a less advanced version of the HSL.

So if the Gravity orb was a combination of the WG gravity shield, CPM and another system would grant a Gravity orb near BN levels of gravity manipulation as well as energy drawing in the levels of a CPM.

Then combined with the technologies of the Black Nove Project the units ability to control and manipulate gravity would be that much greater than the WG and on par or maybe slightly greater than the Black Nova units.

From what i understand that the gravity shield of the WG was created as a way to counter the black nova project gravity based units.

Also if we left out the Black hole natural or artifical which would limit the unit in someways like energy the technology and research data should still be able to create a gravity orb that would be able to do somethings like the matter to energy conversion and its likely that it can allow for absorbing energy attacks as well?

So the unit lacks the black hole that grants the black nova its level of power. But thanks to the technology and data the gravity orbs can still work at the same level of control over gravity.

When the unit is either in danger or the HSL system goes down a special or fall back system grants the user a powerful defence field that activates when attacked. The field enables the unit to convert matter to energy or absorb energy based attacks, thus granting a limited supply of alternitive energy and protection. This would have to mean there is also a limit to how long and much the field would be able to do this.

As the gravity orb lacks the black hole to handle the level of conversion or absorbion it would have a limit.

That and instead of one orb say it has two more that acts as secondary systems to handle the power as well as backups incase the main orb is damaged or destroyed?

They would be locaed on the waist as well but say on the hips so that its less chance of being taken out along with the main orb?

That and momentum enhancer organs and such i was thinking that having smaller orbs located on the lower legs and fore arms that could be used to channel the gravitational energy to enhance the punches and kicks by transfering heavy gravity from the limbs into an attackers body giving more crushing blows?

Also the BN tech i think could also enhance the level of power in the units energy weapons like the BN can with its mega smashers using gravity, though maybe this gravity lens can be used with the head beam or in this cae energy matrix to increase the output greater than normal?

Though not sure how this would effect the durability of the unit as it would be a combination of the black nova tech and the warrior guyver.

The black nova's durability was enhanced thanks to being high molecular density (HMD) plus having a high power level, plus it was able to withstead a full guyvers double mega smasher.

A warrior guyver is twice as tough as the standard unit but also has a energy shield to help it also with stand the stress the power of the unit puts on itself besides physical damage>

So really i think that it would be dependent on if the unit was also HMD and if so would it still need the structural integrity field? As the field could still be used for physical damage but less for integrity.

Though as the unit is very high powered then having that would be also be good.

Though i think having the shield around the control medal as well as its ability to withdraw the host as well as itself back into hyperspace to repair itself and the host a good thing.

healing/regeneration rate could be standard to the class type 10 times faster than normal units or slightly higher but with the CPM and matter to energy/absorbion rate when active could be used to enhance/boost the rate or repair to both the unit and its control medal (if damaged)?

Plus the hyper sensors seeing as there are a veriaty of different ways that the different units used some being better in some areas than others.

That and would the standard arrangment of just two or like the gigantic four be better?

Then there is the matter of what the swords would be as you have different types from the polymorphic types able to stretch to great distances and change shape to energy based ones and also those that are either polymorphic or standard that can have energy pushed through them to enhance its power?

Using a a energy matrix module could allow for a range of different types as it can generate matter so it could be used to generate polymorphic ones to plasma based.

With solid swords when cut off or disengaged from the unit would disolve quickly or dependent of a time limit being set to pin something or someone.

That and a EMM could be placed at the back of the head as you notice that there isn't a unit that has such plus all weapons or energy based weapons are focused on attacks from the front. Though the blast wave and such i think could be a way to compansate for this, so having a small beam weapon located there would cover up that area as the unit wouldn't have to turn around to attack enemies coming up from behind while fighting whats in front of them.

True just a say head laser wouldn't be much be it would still be enough to stop or slow such but with a EMM would give a large range of options like sonics and plasma.

When i look of this part of me thinks that this unit when the parts are done properly could be on the level or greater than a, say standard gigantic warrior guyver while its as a normal unit size.

As the control medal would be approching the level of dreadnoughts though as he has a fragment of the matrix in his.

But as this is supposed to surpass the warrior guyver as well as bring it near equal to the dreadnought but with out the matrix as giving a version of this unit to one of the creators own would be counter preductive having a fragment of a matrix.

Though i understand that the creators of WGU don't have one but want one so that is lucky.

Though the unit wouln't have the abilites that even this fragment of the matrix has granted dreadnought it would still be very powerful and deadly, maybe with some of powers that either units have displayed though maybe not dreadnoughts but close enough plus what powers a zoalord has shown?

Forgot that the warrior guyver types have a adaptive ability towards chemical, viral and biological attacks that harm the units biological nature like enzyme and other zoanoids.

You're basically looking to make something between Dark Nova and Dreadnought... Without the Matrix though it'll be closer to Dark Nova because power scale basically gets harder to advance as the character is made more powerful. Based on the control factor for that power is host potential and pushing beyond it starts to strain the system.

HSL alone for example has no real limit, it just maxes out to what host potential limits it to. Any more and the host starts getting burnt out like a fuse. So system is naturally balancing. Regeneration helps but as power is scaled up it gets increasingly harder to further increase power levels... At least how we have it set up for WG characters.

So WG's are more powerful because they're basically mainlining the boost dimension energy and the more advance CM let's them max out the potential further by being more efficient and putting less strain on the host body for handling all that power.

For the Hyper Sensors, yes more is better but depending on size of character you may not have room for more. The Gigantic basically has 5 btw, the four moving orbs and the one at the back base of the head.

So basically there are two items that control the basical power potential of the unit.

1) Host

2) Control Medal

The more advanced the CM and thus more efficent, able to process more and multipule tasks at the same time and how much power is given to the systems so that they work at the limit of the host is capable of using.

With more advanced regeneration allows for the units more powerful systems to be used more at higher levels, though the CM would allow for this and work at lower levels so as to not risk burn-out of the host.

Then the host, the more advanced it is the more power it can handle while as a guyver?

So if the CM was more advanced than the WG and maybe approched the level of a matrix in processing ablitites plus the zoa crystals implanted or fused into each part would also boost the power ratio.

Though the more CM's you have would mean that the size of the over all CM would either be larger or needs to be miniturized so that you could get more in?

If larger then it could end up being something the size of a gigantic of larger which means that the unit over all size would be the size of a gigantic or larger to handle holding it.

Though i think another way would be to have a max limit to say 4-5 segments and any more and a new placement would be needed like in the torso i.e. the chest area and ifa third placement is needed then it could be either in the chest area again or in the abdomen, if in the chest then it could be located one each behind the mega smasher cells.

Though i understand that in the cases of the nova units and the dark nova plus the angel guyver their control medals are either the same level of power as the WG 4 CM's or approach it. Though in the case of the nova units bar dark nova the zoacrystal with the black hole in it maybe the cause of the units high level of processing power.

Though even after getting the amount of CM's for the unit done the host is still the weak point as shown that a zoanoid from the standard weak level like say vamore when boosted by a WG unit becomes even more powerful than a normal guyver and also (i think this is right) a normal WG. Thus if a hyper-zoanoid or even one of the zoalords got a advanced unit would make the new being more powerful.

So taking a leaf, page or pasage from the angel unit the only way for the unit to achieve the full potential of itself would be via its host by which it would modify the host over time to be able to handle the higher levels of power like how the angel unit is currently doing.

That is really the only way bar a zoanoid or some alien species that can become more powerful naturally, could this unit achieve its full potential.

So the units CM program could work with one segment and as it changes the host the more CMs segments come on line or usable by the host. Or the standard 4 WG CM is usable and when the host has changed enough a new segment from another CM placement becomes active.

This arrangement i think should allow a human host to reach a point between the dark nova unit and the dreadnought gigantic, though thats not including a gigantic unit of its own.

(Though i start thinking about canon artifical guyver 2 females CM as it looks like two CMs that haven't been properly worked out).

Then the host, the more advanced it is the more power it can handle while as a guyver?

Yes, thus why the only thing holding Jason back from becoming more powerful is his refusal to give up his humanity.

So if the CM was more advanced than the WG and maybe approched the level of a matrix in processing ablitites plus the zoa crystals implanted or fused into each part would also boost the power ratio.

Including a Zoacrystal runs the risk of turning the character into a Guyver Zoalord. Zoafication is only part of the process, while the crystal too is involved in the transformation. Like mentioned before, Waferdanos was originally a forest entity but just giving it the crystal transformed it into a Zoalord. Of course Waferdanos was already a near zoalord like creature as it could split off humanoid tree like creatures from itself that it could then control like a Zoalord controls zoanoids.

But is still risky integrating into a Unit that adapts the host and itself...

Though the more CM's you have would mean that the size of the over all CM would either be larger or needs to be miniturized so that you could get more in?

Essentially, basically think of it like a super advance DNA computer that keeps track of host DNA and keeps the Guyver organism under strict control.

If larger then it could end up being something the size of a gigantic of larger which means that the unit over all size would be the size of a gigantic or larger to handle holding it.

Though i think another way would be to have a max limit to say 4-5 segments and any more and a new placement would be needed like in the torso i.e. the chest area and ifa third placement is needed then it could be either in the chest area again or in the abdomen, if in the chest then it could be located one each behind the mega smasher cells.

Gravity Control Orbs are integrated into the WG's hyper smashers, similar to the Gigantic Giga Smashers. While there is a secret of the WG unit dealing with the CM... Don't believe I can comment about it though...

Though i understand that in the cases of the nova units and the dark nova plus the angel guyver their control medals are either the same level of power as the WG 4 CM's or approach it. Though in the case of the nova units bar dark nova the zoacrystal with the black hole in it maybe the cause of the units high level of processing power.

Nova Units CM are only about double, while the upgrade that turned BN into Dark Nova involved Warrior tech being added to it... While Angel is like Prometheus, a combo Guyver/Kavzar being. So combines host augmentation with near WG level unit technology.

Though even after getting the amount of CM's for the unit done the host is still the weak point as shown that a zoanoid from the standard weak level like say vamore when boosted by a WG unit becomes even more powerful than a normal guyver and also (i think this is right) a normal WG. Thus if a hyper-zoanoid or even one of the zoalords got a advanced unit would make the new being more powerful.

Yes, we only limit by potential and zoaforms have more potential than regular humans.

So taking a leaf, page or pasage from the angel unit the only way for the unit to achieve the full potential of itself would be via its host by which it would modify the host over time to be able to handle the higher levels of power like how the angel unit is currently doing.

That is really the only way bar a zoanoid or some alien species that can become more powerful naturally, could this unit achieve its full potential.

Thing of it more like a alternative to zoaforming, the host is still getting altered to produce a more powerful Bio-Boosted entity.

So the units CM program could work with one segment and as it changes the host the more CMs segments come on line or usable by the host. Or the standard 4 WG CM is usable and when the host has changed enough a new segment from another CM placement becomes active.

This arrangement i think should allow a human host to reach a point between the dark nova unit and the dreadnought gigantic, though thats not including a gigantic unit of its own.

(Though i start thinking about canon artifical guyver 2 females CM as it looks like two CMs that haven't been properly worked out).

Normally all the CM segments are in play, it's rather more up to what the host potential as to how far the unit takes the power level.

Yes, thus why the only thing holding Jason back from becoming more powerful is his refusal to give up his humanity.

Though in jasons case he has the choice on weither or not to be transformed beyond what he is.

Which begs that age old question what does it mean to be human, or what defines a human being?

Including a Zoacrystal runs the risk of turning the character into a Guyver Zoalord

So does this mean that the more advanced the CM is when merged with a Zoacrystal the greater the chance that a Guyver Zoalord will be created. As from a quick read of the kavzar class they must use a altered but standard class or CM to stop that from happening.

Though i am not sure if it would be possible to have a program that controls how much power is given to the host or something to stop that from becoming a reality?

So would just one crystal be enough and not having all the CM's merged with a Zoacrystal to give it the needed boost to the level of the dark nova and dreadnought classess?

But having multipule CM's would run less of a risk that the host would be come like the GZ?

Essentially, basically think of it like a super advance DNA computer that keeps track of host DNA and keeps the Guyver organism under strict control.

I was thinking that the CM how it appears in the WG unit is much larger than the one that a standard guyver has. So having more than 4 the CM besides the shape becoming much more different would also become larger to handle that many?

Though it could just become something like a grouping of hexagonal CM's thus maybe keeping the shape of the first CM of the standard guyvers?

Gravity Control Orbs are integrated into the WG's hyper smashers, similar to the Gigantic Giga Smashers. While there is a secret of the WG unit dealing with the CM... Don't believe I can comment about it though...

Well i didn't mean that the CM would become linked to the smasher cells but be located in that general area.

Then again one would be in the centre of the chest area but behind the cells and the third would be in the abdomen of the unit, maybe behind the gravity orb but not to close like the second CM to better protect it?

Nova Units CM are only about double, while the upgrade that turned BN into Dark Nova involved Warrior tech being added to it... While Angel is like Prometheus, a combo Guyver/Kavzar being. So combines host augmentation with near WG level unit technology.

So if the nova units had another CM like the first or more up to 4 there is a chance that the unit would approach some where near the same level of the WG baring the technology used in the WG prototype or finished WG.

Though i did notice that the is little if no information given about the CM's of the Nova units nor if the Dark nova now that its been upgraded with WG-2 technology states if the unit now has the 4 CM's that the WG has?

Yes, we only limit by potential and zoaforms have more potential than regular humans.

Yes that was basically what i was thinking.

Though while we are limited in potential that is shown through the guyver boosting humans. Humans via the zoaforms show that they have great potential for genetic manipulation.

As humans are the base stock for the zoaforms so if they didn't have that potential for diverse genetic alterations and mutations, humanity would have been considered a failure.

Thing of it more like a alternative to zoaforming, the host is still getting altered to produce a more powerful Bio-Boosted entity.

Yes i suppose it is though from the looks of it with angel the process is either not perfected as the host lost some or nearly all of her memories. Or that was the design of the unit to take a host and then erase nearly all the momries that create the personality so as to make a host that can be controlled easier without any attachments to its life on that world/planet?

But do you think that this would be a good feature in such a unit if used to gain the full potential that the unit has?

Though in jasons case he has the choice on weither or not to be transformed beyond what he is.

Which begs that age old question what does it mean to be human, or what defines a human being?

A sense of humanity in all its aspects, and in Jason's case especially that the sum of his being remain inherently human in the sense that when all is said and done he's still essentially the same man he started out as despite any enhancements. So much so that if he didn't need the power and could just give it up he would and return to his old life. Like Sho, Jason has no desire for power and only fights for what he believes is right and to protect those he cares about.

So does this mean that the more advanced the CM is when merged with a Zoacrystal the greater the chance that a Guyver Zoalord will be created. As from a quick read of the kavzar class they must use a altered but standard class or CM to stop that from happening.

More or less yes, the more advance the CM then the more advance the adaptation and alterations it is capable of. Like the difference between a standard unit and a Gigantic. The Gigantic doesn't just go on the host unit but like the host unit does to the host it merges, adapts, and alters the host unit. So you can draw that as a parallel, though the CM may need the data on the form in question or have some hidden potential of the host it can tap.

Remember, the Creators did zoaform a lot of humans and so a lot of modern humans still have residual zoaform DNA. Even though they mostly degraded to junk (it means DNA with no apparent use) DNA.

Though I think the reason the Creators came to Earth in the first place is because life here shares properties with the Bio Boosted organism... Meaning the reason why human hosts are more powerful than Creator hosts is not just because humans were evolved as weapons but because Earth life also has the potential to tap the Boost Dimension and could explain zoanoids in general. Since Zoanoids can increase their mass, something that is impossible due to conservation of energy law unless they are tapping an external energy source and the Boost Dimension would fit this nicely. Though unlike Guyvers they can't super charge themselves or continuously draw upon it.

Similarly the Bio-Boost Clone monster could alter its form and mass but still hunted and was described as a parasitic organism. Suggesting that even though the organism could tap the Boost Dimension that it still needed to eat for whatever reason. Suggesting that the ability to tap the boost dimension only works when altering mass/form, which also goes in line with Zoaforms using it to help them transform.

As to Kavzars, the Gen developed a whole series of fail safes to avoid the Guyver effect, but essentially the Kazvars are hybrid Zoalord/Guyver creations. Leaning more towards Zoalords as the Gen in the WG universe never mastered the WG level of technology but in the WG2 universe they did and thus why the Kavzar in that universe are much more powerful.

Fail safes include bred loyalty, as seed worlds population are raised and genetically predisposed to be loyal to the Gen. Then when ready they are bonded to Aceaer Units to become the base Kavzar, which then can be enhanced to Kavzar Commander class once they prove themselves enough, and finally the Enforcer class requires the most elite and so much resources that they are pretty rare, like Generals rather than soldiers. The main issue is the more powerful the being the harder they become to control. So they go to a lot of trouble to ensure their loyalty is total and complete. Though how that loyalty is interpreted is not the same for all Enforcers...

Though i am not sure if it would be possible to have a program that controls how much power is given to the host or something to stop that from becoming a reality?

Depends on the level of host adaption and augmentation, along with how much data is stored in the CM for what it could do to the host. Assuming of course that the crystal itself doesn't contain any data.

So would just one crystal be enough and not having all the CM's merged with a Zoacrystal to give it the needed boost to the level of the dark nova and dreadnought classess?

One crystal would be enough, though despite the segmented nature of a WG CM it still functions as a single CM, just like a multi-core computer still operates as a single computer.

But having multipule CM's would run less of a risk that the host would be come like the GZ?

No, unless the unit is specifically designed to limit how powerful it makes the host then it will just go to its design limits. Even then there is no guarantee that the Guyver effect may not over ride those limits.

I was thinking that the CM how it appears in the WG unit is much larger than the one that a standard guyver has. So having more than 4 the CM besides the shape becoming much more different would also become larger to handle that many?

Though it could just become something like a grouping of hexagonal CM's thus maybe keeping the shape of the first CM of the standard guyvers?

WG CM is about the same size as a standard CM...

Well i didn't mean that the CM would become linked to the smasher cells but be located in that general area.

Then again one would be in the centre of the chest area but behind the cells and the third would be in the abdomen of the unit, maybe behind the gravity orb but not to close like the second CM to better protect it?

Part of the CM's job is to link to the host brain, which it can't really do from the chest. Though you could have it near the spin and function like a secondary brain and it doesn't have to be external.

So if the nova units had another CM like the first or more up to 4 there is a chance that the unit would approach some where near the same level of the WG baring the technology used in the WG prototype or finished WG.

Though i did notice that the is little if no information given about the CM's of the Nova units nor if the Dark nova now that its been upgraded with WG-2 technology states if the unit now has the 4 CM's that the WG has?

If the Nova Units had more WG like CM, yes their power level would be closer to a WG's but there are other differences to consider. While Dark Nova does tap some WG technology it's CM is in its own class.

Yes i suppose it is though from the looks of it with angel the process is either not perfected as the host lost some or nearly all of her memories. Or that was the design of the unit to take a host and then erase nearly all the momries that create the personality so as to make a host that can be controlled easier without any attachments to its life on that world/planet?

A bit of both, Angel is basically a secret experiment to create a new type of Enforcer class Kavzar. Aside from the Gen responsible the rest don't know about her unit. Though she has turned out more like a Guyver so far... A

But do you think that this would be a good feature in such a unit if used to gain the full potential that the unit has?

Depends on how powerful you want to make your character, there are flaws and limitation in many high powered WG fan fic characters to keep them from being too powerful. It's very easy though to make them too powerful. So really up to just how powerful you want to make it and whether you can also dream of any limitations to keep it there...

So if the control medal was advanced as either the Dark nova or normal nova units and was a dual or tri medal arrangement with 1,2 or three zoa crystals would boost the units power and processing rates to greater levels.

As you have said the CM of the nova units are twice as powerful as a standard CM so if the unit had two or three CMs it would be equal to 4-6 CMs. Would that bring it near the level of the WG unit own 4 parallel CM's?

I am trying to run with the idea of the CM with one having a Zoacrystal to enhance its power and provide a backup CM or two backup CM's that together would allow more power without the GZL problem cropping up and causing problems.

Though would only one segment of the CM it it was 2-4 CM's cause problems as at this moment in time i am thinking of processing power like a CPU in a computer if having one processor more powerful than the other will cause the system problems?

Though one zoacrystal enhanced CM with two nova type CM could come close to being that CM's processing power.

Though if the Nova type CM had the same technology that is in the WG CM or whats used in the Kavzar types then it could be more powerful.

As if the angel process was used then its basically taking the host to the pinicale of its species evolution and thats likely through genetic manipulation unless the host is already able to provide the needed power and is able to withstand the stress created from the unit sort of like a zoanoid may likely not need the alterations, pending if its a standard class or a hyper class.

General idea of using the CM like a computer has the same strengths and weaknesses. Multiple CM's have to work together in order to gain the benefit. Normally this would be done by merging, like the Gigantic CM. It's trickier to do otherwise to keep everything in sync but not impossible.

Eliminator is a good example of what you're going for...

So a main CM merged with a zoacrystal and two seperate CMs with say two CMs each and about a nova level units CM to provide power/processing as well as redunancy in case of a loss of one of them?

Just in someways allows the unit to function till either the damaged one repairs or it becomes to dangerous and cause the unit to withdraw from battle?

Albeit the loss of one can be catastrophic unless enough remains to be regenerated/repaired. While you'll have to consider how the unit would handle the loss... Like how WG reverts to it's power down state for example.

Albeit the loss of one can be catastrophic unless enough remains to be regenerated/repaired. While you'll have to consider how the unit would handle the loss... Like how WG reverts to it's power down state for example.

I was thinking that either the main ZCM and the two dual secondaries would have the data needed to regenerate a totally lost CM though the main one the ZCM wouldlikely have heavy shielding on it and would remove itself from the unit by going into the hyper dimension to repair itself, leaving the scondaries to work on their own.

So the ZCM would have the data to either repair or regenerate fully the two scondaries should they be damaged or destoryed completely?

Though i think with a loss of a CM it would become less powerful and thus its state would become a less powerful form until the repair or regeneration is finished.

Though the loss of the ZCM could take some time to regenerate as it would be the more sophisticated of the three CM's as it does contain a zoacrystal as part of the CM.