Sign in to follow this  
Zoaknight

Zoalord OCs

Hi guys, I'm brainstorming ideas for four Zoalord OCs I'm working on, and was wondering if you could give me some feedback on what ya think of them?

Lorelei Rhinehart= A female Zoalord in possession of powerful hyper sonic sound attacks capable of atomizing nearly anything in her path, or disrupting the control medal functions of a Guyver Gigantic. Her hypnotic voice can be used for less destructive purposes as well, such as influencing the minds of humans and strengthening her control over zoanoids (she poses as a popular new singer in an all zoanoid band, basically helps to make Chronos look good in the eyes of their subjects). She also has body armor that vibrates at the same frequency as Guyver blades (just like Powered Zerebubuth). Her Zoalord form resembles a cross between a basic female Zoalord form and the hyper zoanoids Noskov and Mymluzee. An alternate possibility would be for her to be a former Silha mermaid turned Zoalord, with a sea serpent type Zoalord form.

Conan or Ulric Schneider= A zoalord who is secretly in fact one of the werewolves of Silha Island, chosen by Arcanfel, Imakuram, & Barcus for being the fieriest hunter & warrior of his kind and for his devotion to Arcanfel, a God in the eyes of his species. His Zoacrystal enables him to take human form much like Waferdanos once did but his Zoalord form is very similar to his original werewolf form only optimized with Zoalord features. His body contains the same Enzyme acid as Enzyme 3 only more potent, can be secreted from his fangs and claws (he's a melee combatant). His true name can't be spoken in human tongue so Arcanfel gave him a name that could be, can't decide on either Conan or Ulric Schneider just yet, both first names mean "Wolf" while the last name means "cutter."

Alexandra Armstrong= Another female Zoalord who served in the U.S. special forces, but was in reality an agent of Chronos. She's very military minded and has a Zoalord form that resembles Edward Caerleon's battle form only without the feathers and with Aptom like bio missile pods in her shoulders, legs, and wrists (possess the same barrier breaking abilities as Kahn's).

Umbra Domino= Still working on this guy but I picture him looking like a more demonic version of Arcanfel's angelic looking form, only black and red in color and possibly with a spade tipped tail. He's pretty much still a mystery even to me :?:lol:. he may be a student of a Barcus's though, perhaps a young genius prodigy with a knack for creating truly menacing zoanoids... :twisted:

What ya think?

Long time no talk, my friend. Have u made any further progress with these OCs? Would love to see more about them, and possibly even make stories involving them. At ur discretion of course, as I am still working on editing my stories, and w/o a good working computer, it is slow going. Drop me a line and let me know, K? LTR. 8-):mrgreen:

Long time no talk, my friend. Have u made any further progress with these OCs? Would love to see more about them, and possibly even make stories involving them. At ur discretion of course, as I am still working on editing my stories, and w/o a good working computer, it is slow going. Drop me a line and let me know, K? LTR. 8-):mrgreen:

Yo, hi Phoenix, not so much progress I'm afraid, real life's been keeping me pretty busy so I haven't had alot of time to frequent the forum :oops:

Hope you're having better luck than me 8-)