Sully

Guyver Fan Acrhive change and Guyver 2 Playground

Has part of the WG.com redsign and updates to both it and the WG-Fic letting you guys have a heads up on some more changes.

Guyver 2's Playground will no longer be on the front page but part of the Guyver Fan Archive. The Archive section of the site will be changed to have archives of old Guyver sites so Leigh's site will naturally go there as top site in the list. Along with Guyver 2's Playground there will be 3 verions of the Warrior Guyver Fan-Fiction site there. The 2 versions located in the old site section and the current one that's on site now. The orginal version of Star's site will also be there.

The main reason for this change is the have old versions of Guyver websites I've liked that would have fallen of the web a home and be in an easier place to find together.

Has some of you know Geocites is now finish and a fair few of the old small Guyver sites dispeared along with it. Has such if you've an old Tripod / Fortune City site etc and they follow the way of Geocites there's a good chance if you want I can put a backup of your site into the Archive. If you've a good old Guyver site on one of these advert infested free hosting sites and want a adfree exsistance for your small Guyver page let me know.

Note off hand I can only think of 2 sites which fit the bill.

The Guyver Fan-Fiction Archive (not being updated since 1997 but has one of my fave fan fics on it and it's shutting down WAY back then lead to WG-Fic site being made)

Guyver 4's (though this is unlikely until Fortune City goes tits up has Anitia still works on it whenever she gets time).

I read somewhere if you replace the g in geocities with r to get reocities it may work.

On a slightly off topic note, who did the picture of Guyver US? It's excellent.

I read somewhere if you replace the g in geocities with r to get reocities it may work.

It's offical = most likely Takaya or someone with his style of work in Japan (the orginal pic with be on the Star's site later most likely next week).

I was looking through the book that came out in Japan with the Mutronics / Guyver movie and there was also a datafile picture of the movie Guyver has well. And a joke picture done by Takaya of both Sho and Sean's versions of the Guyver beside him. So looks to be offical. Pity the movie isn't as good has the book!

It's offical = most likely Takaya or someone with his style of work in Japan (the orginal pic with be on the Star's site later most likely next week).

I was looking through the book that came out in Japan with the Mutronics / Guyver movie and there was also a datafile picture of the movie Guyver has well. And a joke picture done by Takaya of both Sho and Sean's versions of the Guyver beside him. So looks to be offical. Pity the movie isn't as good has the book!

Awesome.

Never knew that...

I've no idea what you're saying...?

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, bioboost diamond said:

Hello shut downcellcoccaguyveruintdownand big Sean and daisy powers down and heric274@kickcelloutofthefiction

Is English perhaps not your primary language? If not, try posting in your primary language and we can try it through a translation filter.

Because that did not make any sense at all, and only comes off as spam to me.

23 hours ago, bioboost diamond said:

Hello. This is Eric donny ineed character based on fire in line with the shinbnobe andineedafierwacth

I still don't understand what you are exactly saying, but it sounds like you want a custom character...?

Unfortunately we are not doing any artwork for anyone else.

Hellothis isericiveseenall oftheguyverdvdanmie andarcaebigseananddaisyandtunmypowersshutdowncellcoccaannaguyveruintdown

Hello i like my chcacrtertobetheguyverheric274@Yahoo mail and guvyermakeolivaguyver2famlefiction withoscarvannandtrunonmyuint

Hello augest a Guyver and Oscar amallwaysgoinngtobioboosterheric@Yahoo mail fiction need all of my weapons actvied and hericYahoo let be freinds Guyver Oscar 

12 hours ago, bioboost diamond said:

Hello augest a Guyver and Oscar amallwaysgoinngtobioboosterheric@Yahoo mail fiction need all of my weapons actvied and hericYahoo let be freinds Guyver Oscar 

Unfortunately, we can still not understand what you are asking for, and you don't seem to want to try any harder to try and make any sense.... This all besides the fact that this post is not for anything but talking about the Fan Archive on warriorguyver.com.

This thread is hereby locked, and if you continue to post in the manner in which you have been, you will be considered a spam account and dealt with.

We're not strict like we used to be, but spamming is something we do not tolerate.