Sign in to follow this  
OnyxPhoenix

A Character Posting

Some characters from my Dark Chronicles: :twisted:

1) The Avatar Ascendant - Once a purebred Zoalord, born from secretive Zoalord parents, kept hidden until able to biologically force-evolve himself into a Supreme Zoalord level, then onto an Elite Zoalord level, and finally, bonded to a Warrior Unit specifically created by a rogue, but noble Creator to bond w/ a Zoalord. Trained to keep his emotions in check, and understanding not to let the power go to his head, this being has now "ascended" to a titanic level of power and astral understanding that makes challenging him utterly foolish, but seeking his wisdom the best course of action by any person alive. The planet has benefitted from his aid, and the enemies of the peace that has come with that aid have fallen by the wayside. What else can come before him, save for the final ascension beyond flesh, blood, and mind?

2) The Daemon Phoenix - Scientist, researcher, archaeologist, soul mate. Bonded to an augmented unit born from the remains of a Warrior Kavzar, this man has faced challenges no other being would, and has come forth from them changed, altered, and empowered, but still human in his views and beliefs. Having gained the knowledge from a Creator being as he bonded to his Unit, his understanding is rivalled only by the Avatar Ascendant, his ally and comrade in life and battle, as is his unfathomable feat in severing the link of the Darkness Forever, the very essence of the darkness in human hearts, from its hold upon humankind, and shackling it to his will. Its power and knowledge now a part of his, he seeks to remain its master for the sake of humankind, with only his will, his friends, and his love to guide him.

3) Arias, the Wanderer of Time - The one who chronicles the past, present, and yet to come future brought into being by the ones mentioned above. Power and knowledge are indeed his to command, as a former charge of the Creators them-selves, but he keeps them in check as he seeks to advance both the knowledge of the past to the planet he loves so much, and to remember the deeds of old, and ones yet to come, of the beings who have helped shape this future he now watches unfold.

How's that to whet your whistles? :shock: Later.

Edit: Just remember, all u happy campers, my characters to be. So, please, no stealing, k? We all know the hard work we put in for our stuff, so let it be, and we'll all be happy. (Sorry, it's the writer in me that likes to keep his stuff, his.) :roll:

Edited by Guest

By the by, if u all would like to see more of this area, pls read my initial stories and comment as much as u can. I crave the info, man. :twisted::mrgreen:

As far as the Avatar Ascendant is concerned i doubt he'd even needed to evolve himself since the warrior unit would have brought out his inherited zoalord attributes and still make him a godlike being with the power to knock out suns with his pinky.

Do you have a lot of options for battles and new rivals because i doubt on the power level scale he's at he won't have much care in the world...unless your stories are more character development and less fighting, or there will be other guyver units and zoalords and different factions that will be duking it out to rule the world or something.

Per your review, Juggernought, it's true that the AA would be hard pressed to find someone to challenge him, but he does not become that being overnight. The stories I have written deal with how the events of The Dark Chronicles are put into motion, as well as fleshing out many of the characters I have created (@ last check, I think I have up to fifteen of them, and most of their data files are done as well.) Also, due to his upbringing and his training, he fights very similar to Ninja Guyver in WG.com, where he only uses power equal to his opponent, and only increases it as he needs it. He does not go out of his way to overpower any of his enemies in his early battles, just showing them enough to know what would happen to them if he did. 8)

Also, the AA unconsciously created a unique method to truly prepare himself for the day when all of his "avatar" level powers are at his full command. This occurred at the moment when his unit bonded to him, and that very method also makes sure to keep the Creators (Gen or otherwise) from coming to destroy Earth and humankind in one fell swoop. More will be revealed in the stories I have begun posting. Enjoy. 8):mrgreen:

Edit: The Creator who designed the AA's Warrior-type Unit was careful to make sure that the subject would not receive all of his powers at once, much like the subject's own method was created for. He designed the Unit to allow the subject to reach his full potential as he was, even when he had already bonded with it. The subject's full genetic potential as a pure-blooded Zoalord was achieved first, and then, the Ascendant Unit was allowed to advance him further. Another event later on brings about an even greater advance and refinement, but to hear more on that, stay tuned. Still waiting for more comments, R&R before I post them. Gotta keep them wantin, right? :mrgreen::roll: