Sign in to follow this  
McAvoy

What if... something.

Borrowingntheidea from Allen....

What if the AAR managed to find and copy Guardian's unit and mass produce them? So that their entire Guyver force are 6x Warrior Guyvers.

Consdering that they are easily as powerful as a Jy-Taki but unkillable and have unlimited energy would this turn the tide towards the AAR against the Order?

I think it would just make things bad simply put Order of Anubis, how would the new units be dealt with by them would that allow Anubis to create more powerful army or would it prevent him from being used to power Anubis' army.

Or, would the complexity of the Warrior class C-medals make it harder for the Order to turn them into their warriors? :roll: Would they be able to resist Yaksha's abilty to transform almost any being into lycanlords? 8) Hmmm, it bears looking into, indeed. :mrgreen:

Zagam could remove them when he sneaks in and gets them on a one on one basis and if they become too much for the Order, Anubis could simply destroy them as even with their ability to escape into hyperspace i don't think it would activate soon enough.

Warrior Guyvers have the ability to adapt to biological attacks designed to affect their armor. Whether or not they are capable of withstand the Lycanlord process is unknown, but it would limit to a degree at least.

Zagam could never ever hope to defeat the AAR by one for one removing their units. If the AAR managed to mass produce them, then we're talking in the thousands if not millions.

Me, personally, not only will the AAR be able to take on the Order in a straight fight with a fair chance of winning, but could even turn the tide of the war. Remember that it would take quite alot for the Warrior unit Control Medal to be destroyed, so for every Warrior Guyver killed, it could come back at a later time. The AAR could even possess a smaller force because worries of attrition (spl) would be lower.

The Lycanlord lord process is essentially a zoaform processing of the corpses of defeated enemies. Even Yaksha's 'call of the beast' stipulates that the subject must be non-guyver. Meaning even a regular guyver could reverse the Lycanlord process. If their units are intact and fuctioning properly when the Lycanlord processing takes place the units would simply restore the host to the former condition. However Anubis could create a unit remover designed to remove the praetorian units by observing Zagam removing a unit or two. Overall I don't think it'd make much difference in the long run. After all if a lycanlord were to feed on a praetorian unit it would become a praetorian lycanlord. Putting the AAR back in the screwed catagory.

Hmm, my two cents.

It may not let them win, but I certainly would boost their chances at surviving and even fighting back by innumerable terms. Mark II guyvers are tougher than normal, but when dead they are dead. A Warrior Guyver can come back unless dealt one helluva blow to the control medal itself. ONE HELLUVA BLOW!

Unfortunately with so many test new samples of Warrior Guyver technology make it easier for Anubis to adapt to it and even adapt it into his armies. Since their Mark II units it may even be easier because they are closer to what he is used to working with.

So it could go either way.

I would guess it would be either HSL draining like the Eliminator, teleportation blocking or biological warfare on the armor itself.

Obviously the only way AAR could have sufficient numbers for Praetorian units is for them to have it right after the story Genocide, then fast forward twenty years later, that the Praetorian units are either common place or used as a heavy unit sort of like a Tank.

I think eventually the AAR would lose but the units would allow them to draw out the end longer and more costly to the Order.

On the other hand, it would be interesting if Grend captured one such unit, if he could incorporate some of it's technology into the W'Kar 2 unit.

Hmm, yes it would be interesting to see how the W'Kar unit would handle the WG dimensional technology and rapid adaptability?

Is that sarcasm? I know that W'Kar units can rapidly adapt and the W'Kar element would naturally give multi-dimensional abilities far beyond anything the Warrior unit could ever, ever achieve.

What I was talking about was the redunancy and efficiency it would bring.

Hmm, my two cents.

It may not let them win, but I certainly would boost their chances at surviving and even fighting back by innumerable terms. Mark II guyvers are tougher than normal, but when dead they are dead. A Warrior Guyver can come back unless dealt one helluva blow to the control medal itself. ONE HELLUVA BLOW!

Unfortunately with so many test new samples of Warrior Guyver technology make it easier for Anubis to adapt to it and even adapt it into his armies. Since their Mark II units it may even be easier because they are closer to what he is used to working with.

So it could go either way.

No, it may not let them win. However, if they played their hand right, they could deal a very serious blow to Anubis' forces, which at the beginning, wouldn't have been wise to do, as you're tipping your hand early. However, by the point where you are now, Allen, it would be too late to do much good unless you want a very desperate, and very crazily-stupid move to possibly buy you time. However, to do this, that particular project would need airtight security. Meaning no one in and no one out unless they were working the project. So, in laymen's terms, geeks and scientists only, kids! 8)

In the long run, I don't think it would have had that much of an effect in its best case scenario, which honestly the way that it would probably have to be done, scares the crap out of me. Conversely, if Anubis found out, and consequently adapted, let's just say everyone can kiss their a** good-bye.

What I was talking about was the redunancy and efficiency it would bring.

I don't think w'kar units adapt as quick as a warrior does. Plus there are a few things a w'kar could gain from such technology...such as sending the cm into hyperspace for regeneration. Instead of the host commanding it to do so, it could now be automatic. And since they are only made for power, having technological attributes added would only increase its efficiency.

Obviously the only way AAR could have sufficient numbers for Praetorian units is for them to have it right after the story Genocide, then fast forward twenty years later, that the Praetorian units are either common place or used as a heavy unit sort of like a Tank.

Unless of course they steal an idea from Stargate SG1 and put a time dilation device on a planet and fast forward it so 20 years happens in 20 seconds normal time. :twisted:

Add the ability of WG units to work together, and their ability to analyze battle scenarios multiplied by the number of units working together and I think they can make a dent. I'll be like a swarm of Guyver ants engulging the OOA :twisted:

Is that sarcasm? I know that W'Kar units can rapidly adapt and the W'Kar element would naturally give multi-dimensional abilities far beyond anything the Warrior unit could ever, ever achieve.

Actually no, the exact opposite really. W'Kar units are survivors but they don't really adapt anymore than any other Guyver unit does. They can evolve but that takes time. So any adapting of W'Kar usually just comes about from the skills of the host in using their abilities.

Everything a W'Kar has ever done has always been within the range of their given abilities. Take for example if you remove the W'Kars energy manipulating and draining power then you pretty much take away his ability to adapt.

W'Kar for example could not adapt to his vulnerability to extreme hot and cold until he evolved for example.

WG on the other hand are more like the W'Kar reproductions units and have advance use of dimensional technology, not to mention the ability to adapt like the Borg. WG unit's just don't normally handle as much energy at one time as W'Kar units can since they are still basically Guyver units, unlike the W'Kars which perminently bond with their host and perminently alter them.

The W'Kar element is multi-dimensional, but that isn't from technology! It's just a fact of what it is, while the Reproductions are limited to technology like the Hyper Space orbs, etc.

So it would be interesting to see how the WG dimensional technology, which is the source of everything from the blast shield to gravity shield, as well as the CPM and auto escape to hyperspace, abilities, would work with the W'Kar's.

Remember the HSL is the Hyper Space Link power system as well, and thus dimensional based, how that would deal with the W'Kar element could possibly for example augment the W'Kar's energy handling ability even further than any previous W'Kar unit has achieved. Not to mention provide a way to directly feed the W'Kar element dimensional energy.

After all lets not forget the Apothecary Unit!

At the very least the increased efficiency would help make sure the host doesn't get overloaded and explode like the original host for the W'Kar unit did, since that is one of the built in functions of the HSL as a power regulator.

In fact it may make the host even more powerful since the HSL scales up to whatever the host can handle and a W'Kar host can handle for more than a normal host.

The direct brain interface of the Warrior CM technology also augments the host mental abilities and perception, which could help make a W'Kar host more stable.

So you see there is much that could happen, after all the abilities of the Reproductions all come about from improved technology despite the lack of actual W'Kar elements in those units, but of course that depends on whether the W'Kar unit accepts the WG technology any more than it would MKII or whether it would produce any mutations.

Like what happened to Greg's Brother's W'Kar unit when it was given MKII, though less likely with a fully functioning W'Kar unit it is still a possibility.

Any of many numerous possibilities could be achieved. It all depends on how it is done, and who did it.

Dibblis knew W'Kar tech better than anyone, Solom knows Warrior Tech better than anyone. If they did it the results could be incredible.

Grend and Krullnar, on the other hand, are secondhand guys when it comes to it. Not that they aren't dang skilled at it, but who knows anything better than the originals do.

And W'Kars do adapt, but not anywhere near as good as a Warrior Unit. W'Kars can handle immense amounts of energy, but Warrior Units are great at using what they have at any one period at time as best as possible. One of the main reason Atrahasis was such a threat.

And the rate WG units adapt grows with the number of units that work together.

For example it took WG a couple of seconds to adapt to enzyme acid and perminently neutralize it as a threat.

But just like the Borg, the more Units working together the faster they adapt. So any WG unit linking with Jason's for example would instantly gain his adaptations and would automatically be protected against Enzyme Acid.

It's even possible for them to get more powerful in large numbers as their CM share resources. Though it would not be as Great as say how Jason has benefited from bonding to a Matrix but it could provide a boost to the point that 8x would become the average base power level instead of 6x.

And situational awareness would be shared throughout, thus the ant reference from my previous post as all would work as a single organized mass.

A fraction of this benefit can be seen in the 7 Days of Hell fic, with only a handful of warrior units working together.

It's one of the reasons why they were called Warrior Units to begin with. :twisted:

So another difference from W'Kar units is that WG units are made to work together.

It's known as the Battle Collective or something similar. It has only been revealed in the most recent WG story lines. The CM's all lean on their hosts directing their actions to better utilize their numbers in combat. It allows them to quiclly share knowledge with each other about their individual status and overall knowledge of the battle and their enemy or enemies. Basically they're Warrior Guyver Borg when they all work together. If one becomes immune to a variation of attack they all become immune. Luckily the host isn't totally without a say in the matter, they're just heavilly influenced by their units.

That said, imagine what a group of W'kar units could achieve with this ability! Even the basic reproductions would be ten times as deadly utilizing this ability. They'd be a seasoned force from the moment they linked with each other! The battle collective is the coolest ability the Warrior Guyver's have shown to date, and if it by itself was incorporated into a W'kar repoductions designed for wide scale destruction, as they all are, they would capable of standing against the entire order at once save Anubis. There wouldn't be a damn thing that could be done to stop them from wipeing out the entire Order. Anubis would be forced to engaged them directly or face his entire force being destroyed.

Another fun thought, even a mark II enhanced guyver would be massively more dangerous and deadly with this ability. Imagine every Guyver suddenly singaling out Baphomet or another General and firing their Mega Smashers all at once....ouch. Aren't there thousands of guyvers right now? Each one opening a can of a** kick on the order with perfect timing and diliverence....okay I'm going to stop now before I have an accident because I got to happy.

Which brings up a good point. The Warrior Guyver Battle Collective would definitely make the Praetorian Army of the AAR very very hard to fight against. Imagine 1 millon Praetorian units acting as one against even 10 million Lycanlords. It would definitely even things out and on top of the fact that the Praetorians would auto escape should they get killed.

The only draw back I see is, if the Lycanlords get their hands on the Praetorian Technoligy they would then have the Battle Collective themselves. Now imagine a army of a thousand Praetorian Guyvers versus as few as five hundred Praetorian Lycanlords....doesn't look good for the Guyvers. The Lycanlord's ability to upgrade themselves from the victims makes them highly adaptive and dangerous, kinda like a super charged Aptom. Perhaps like Aptom the Praetorians could find a way to negate the absorbtion ability of the Lycanlords. Although with Anubis being thier Creator I doubt it.

I agree but could a Lycanlord be capable of eating or riping apart a Mk. II enhanced Warrior Guyver unit? Or would the host merely teleport out of the way?

They are capable of doing that to normal Guyvers but Praetorian Units having shielding and WG adaptability, so I would say no. At least not easily and not without weakening them first.

The Lycanlords ability to interfere with shielding would have to compete with the Praetorian's adaptability to such interference.

And even without the shielding it'll probably take a plasma breath blast to weaken the armor enough for the claws and teeth of a Lycanlord to be effective.

WG's are much denser than standard units after all and have superior armor composition.

Most Lycanlords would also be hard pressed to match a Praetorian Unit's physical power but may have the advantage of shear numbers. Not to mention Praetorians would be far faster and regenerate faster than the Lycanlords could even at their max.

Though each Praetorian may have different ability sets as the Mk II would augment the unit differently with each and every host.

So some may be physically stronger, some may have more firepower, some may have more defenses, some may hardly even look like Guyvers anymore (Guardian for example has tendrils like bio-whips), etc.

The only constant will be a base average of 6-10x power level because of the CPM boosted HSL system and the 20x bio-doubler power max.

And unlike the Lycanlords Praetorians will never tire unless they use the Bio-Doubler, though an exhausted Praetorian would be easy pickings for a Lycanlord as then they would be no harder to deal with than a standard Guyver. . . Well, at least as easy as standard Guyvers with unlimited staminas and higher than normal density armor that is. For the up to an hour the power down state would last!

So there is the potential for the Lycanlords to turn the tide if the Praetorians aren't very, very, very careful and use the Bio-Doubler as an absolute last resort, though if any generals show up they won't have much choice.

I agree. Let's also not forget about the other races as well. A Praetorian Germag would be around 18-24x with a bio doubler max. of 48x at least in physcial strength.

An army of Praetorians would be very effective against the Lycanlords and possibly the Lts as well.

Wishful thinking though....Warrior units are somewhat in short supply...they'd need to get their hands on a matrix to go about an operation of that scale.

Wishful thinking though....Warrior units are somewhat in short supply...they'd need to get their hands on a matrix to go about an operation of that scale.

Unless of course the WG2 Creators get pro-active :twisted:

That or someone invents a nexus quantum cloning device and simply get their hands on a single Praetorian Unit, which can then be cloned an infinite amount of times as required to get the job done.

Basically such a device would work off the same principle that creates alternate parallel realities.