Sign in to follow this  
Frost

Wkar 2 Model

Is the second model currently under development by the creators different from the first model?

Yes.

It was designed by Grend, who incorporated more modern technology including Mark II, and many of the improved systems he designed for the reproductions. However it was said that when the element merged with the new unit it rejected the Mark II upgrades, pretty much deleting them from the unit.

It may have done similar things to other techs. No telling really.

However it was said that when the element merged with the new unit it rejected the Mark II upgrades, pretty much deleting them from the unit.

so basically, no one knows what it can do till its activated.

However it was said that when the element merged with the new unit it rejected the Mark II upgrades, pretty much deleting them from the unit.

so basically, no one knows what it can do till its activated.

Well, one person does know, but I doubt he'll tell us anything :P

Ha ha that is for sure and who are the likely candidates the unit will merge with? any speculations? Albass, Grend, Jarod, Sho? any ideas guys?

Ha ha that is for sure and who are the likely candidates the unit will merge with? any speculations? Albass, Grend, Jarod, Sho? any ideas guys?

Or wouldn't this be interesting?

Grend: Haha, the W'Kar 2 is ready!

Anubis: Well, thank you for it. -Kills Grend and takes the unit.- Alex, deary, I've got you a little gift.

Now that is a wicked thought! do you think he is aware of the existence of the second unit? and if he is not then how is Grend hiding it as W'kar element has exceptional energies which i am sure Anubis would have felt/ detected..

If that unit is activated on anything but a regular human, they would far exceed anything in power...on alexandria, powe beyond belief. If it isn't Grend i think a person we either dont suspect or forgotten will recieve it.

Or wouldn't this be interesting?

Grend: Haha, the W'Kar 2 is ready!

Anubis: Well, thank you for it. -Kills Grend and takes the unit.- Alex, deary, I've got you a little gift.

If anubis did get the unit... the multiverse is boned... now just think if albass got the unit...

Now that is a wicked thought! do you think he is aware of the existence of the second unit? and if he is not then how is Grend hiding it as W'kar element has exceptional energies which i am sure Anubis would have felt/ detected..

I would say Anubis is aware of the second W'Kar but not because he feels or dectects it but remember he created Zagam as a replacement for Malice for trying to steal the W'Kar Element from the creators...so it doesnt take a expert to work out that the creators would be trying to make another True W'Kar

he created Zagam as a replacement for Malice for trying to steal the W'Kar Element from the creators

I believe replacing malice was more of a coincidence as malice decided to make his move for more power just when Dreadnought was discovered in the area and Anubis ordered his capture. He sees Zagam as the bridge to accurately travel through the multiple dimensions.

Malice was attempting to steal the W'Kar Element not just from the creators, but for himself. Anubis wants the Element, that was the reason for his execution.

Was it coincendence that Dreadnough came in at that moment, maybe.

Malice was attempting to steal the W'Kar Element not just from the creators, but for himself. Anubis wants the Element, that was the reason for his execution.

Of course but theres really only one thing the creators would use the w'kar elmenant from...and im rather surprised Anubis hasnt been more concentrated on finding the elemant considering it could create a begin with his potential

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the W'kar 2, epending on its base power levels, still need to evolve to offer any real threat to Anubis. Might just be more pleasing to watch the new unit grow with its host then rip it from its hosts very being.

If the personality altering traits are removed I almost think Anubis would not want it for himself, should his current self accept it in case it would remove the Anubis persona and bring back Jason thus threatening everything Anubis has worked for.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the W'kar 2, epending on its base power levels, still need to evolve to offer any real threat to Anubis. Might just be more pleasing to watch the new unit grow with its host then rip it from its hosts very being.

The true w'kar was never evolving its was healing......coz of the damage done to the unit when it merged with the creator *i think*...when the damage was done some of its abilities where knocked out but as he healed them long damaged systems were fix/restored...so as the true w'kar II stands it wouldnt have to evolve not saying that it cant but it doesnt need to evolve...

Well depending on whether or not Anubis has fully healed and is at full strength, bonding someone with the W'Kar II may make them more than a match for him. But yes, because it was never meant to be removed and the Advent couldn't handle it's power, it was HEAVILY damaged. Even when activated on human Gregory Lucas, it's power was nothing compared to its full might.

As for the personality thing, Jason is the original personality of Zagam.

Now, if Albass got it, I'd be goin' with the option of the Order's defeat. A Guyver Zoalord is powerful. A full-powered W'Kar Zoalord would be insane. Probably in more ways than one. XD

But then, if Alexandria got it, since we don't know how much more she may change and how much more powerful she may become, she could be the most dangerous thing possible.

Edit: With that being the case, Anubis, if he should get ahold of it, may instead try to remove the W'Kar Element from it and take it for himself then just give the resulting unit, if still functional, to Alex. That way she could be more powerful but not so much that he'd actually be afraid of her power.

I mean, really think on it. Though his body has been changed, the host of the W'Kar was originally a human. Alex seems to be exhibiting properties of both the Matrix and W'Kar Element. There's no telling how immensely powerful that could make her if the unit could incorporated both properties. Perhaps grant her Matrix-like capabilities but utilize multi-dimensional energy instead of quantum fields. Honestly, I highly doubt Anubis would be able to handle her if she went Out of Control.

Hmmm well you are right Anubis will not tolerate any being having more power than him hence he could suck the W'kar element out of the unit with a straw :P but will he be able to handel the additional power or simply blow up? poof! or kaboom :?

hmm...for the sake of the fanfic he'd have to go kaboom...thats why to much power...either that or it damages the Unit once again knocking out most of his systems and reverting him back to Warrior or Warlord Guyver

Edit: would the unit still change the personality of the host or would shendal remove this and if so would if effect the power of the unit

Edit: would the unit still change the personality of the host or would shendal remove this and if so would if effect the power of the unit

I'm not so sure you can remove the fact the unit changes it's host's personality because I REALLY doubt it was something Uranus intentionally put in it. I think it's just a side-effect of having another living organism fully bonding with the host's body.

I'm not so sure you can remove the fact the unit changes it's host's personality because I REALLY doubt it was something Uranus intentionally put in it. I think it's just a side-effect of having another living organism fully bonding with the host's body.

i doubt that because it is unique to the W'Kar units and every unit seems to have that ability and some of the Repo's have it even worst than others so i highly doubt its a side effect

i doubt that because it is unique to the W'Kar units and every unit seems to have that ability and some of the Repo's have it even worst than others so i highly doubt its a side effect

Yes but every unit doesn't make the host and unit into one being even when it's not activated. When a person bonds with a unit, with the exception of Warrior Units their body remains human and unchanged from how it was before the bond. They still possess the physical attributes they did before.

Unless you haven't noticed Anubis is far more than human now and can tap into vast amounts of power even without activating his unit because they are completely becoming one creature.

Uranus already set limitations upon the organism with the Control Medallion because they didn't want their minds tampered with. They wouldn't consciously implant a function that manipulates their emotions, considering the W'Kar Unit was meant to grant them ALL great power, meaning more were to be made. It was the next step in the Uranus evolutionary path.

Having something that could totally change who they were would be considered dangerous; they would never agree to it. It is just an unknown factor of the Unit that is brought about by the integral fusion of unit and host. Or at least, that is my interpretation of it. We won't really know unless Allen decides to elaborate on it a bit.

hmmm...i still dont agree, indeed the W'kar units are powerful but only the True W'kar units would grant all great power not the repo's...just because it the W'kar units grants the host emense power it doesnt me the host has no involvement in achieving this power...so be all means the creators may have planted this to grant the W'Kar with such high power levels

Edit: Correct me if im wrong but Anubis unit was healing not evolving...the True W'Kar II wouldnt need to evolve but it still could evolve like the repo units?

hmmm...i still dont agree, indeed the W'kar units are powerful but only the True W'kar units would grant all great power not the repo's...just because it the W'kar units grants the host emense power it doesnt me the host has no involvement in achieving this power...so be all means the creators may have planted this to grant the W'Kar with such high power levels

Yes, because only the True W'Kar units actually have W'Kar Element in them; the reproductions don't. The host's 'involvement' in becoming stronger is the armor merging with and enhancing them so they can handle greater levels of power.

Now, once again, with Uranus being as cautious as they are they would NOT want an armor system that would change who they were. This is a fact, otherwise, they wouldn't have used the Control Medallion to prohibit the Boost Organism from changing their nervous system in the first place.

Edit: Correct me if im wrong but Anubis unit was healing not evolving...the True W'Kar II wouldnt need to evolve but it still could evolve like the repo units?

You are correct but I was not stating the W'Kar WAS evolving, merely that the W'Kar would be the source of Uranus' next evolutionary step. As you might have noticed the Units they possess now are more powerful than when they first went to Earth and began their experiments. At least in Allen's fic. Thus, they would all 'evolve' themselves using the W'Kar, granting them greater capabilities than what they currently have.

I suppose to make it more understandable the W'Kar was going to be an upgrade for them, but Uranus themselves used the word evolution.

As for whether or not the W'Kar II can evolve, I don't know. It's up to Allen to show us such a possibility.

sorry the edit wasnt directed at you it was just a general question lol...

hmmm i see what your saying but i still do not think the rasied emtional status is due to a side effect of the merging with the W'kar its to convieniant(sp)

It's both actually Spartan Warlord.

The W'Kar unit is healing but it is also evolving as it adapts to the new host and the changes it makes as it heals itself.

Basically even when fully healed it won't be the unit that the Creators had originally designed it.

Anubis himself was never suppose to happen according to the Kregans.

Remember it is alive and living things don't always follow the design they started out with.

Also remember the original host of W'Kar was a Creator and that Creator died while bonded to the Unit.

And now the very same Unit is bonded to a human host.

So the biological makeup of the W'kar is now different from before.

This of couse will effect the unit since it basically completely bonds with the host and will result in a different life form than it would have before.

The W'Kar II unit though is different since it is not damaged and has yet to bond to even its first host.