Sign in to follow this  
Spartan Warlord

Matrix Warriors

It's probably the Temporal Paradox from Time Wars. Since Kregen seems to not like Jason at all for the whole destroying the Guyver Zoalord and all.

I thought the Dreadnought that remained in the W'kar universe was damaged. He had to wait several days for his unit to repair itself. That part wasn't mentioned much just in passing but it's there. I think he remained in the bomb selter with those two guyvers and once he was healed he fought that big ugly guy and then went to find the humans that had escaped earth's destruction.

Although it is still news to me that the splitting was a natural event. This revelation makes me thing that either Anubis's presence is in itself the cause of the matrix's inability to repair itself completely. Or perhaps attempting to deal with Alexandria's unique DNA. I think her data file mentioned she has a small amount of the W'kar element within her. Maybe attempting to comprehend or the very presence of the element within such a close rang was more then the matrix could handle. Ultimately we'll just have to wait it out and see what the cause of the matrixes impairment is. As even if we get close to guessing the cause all we'll earn is a 'no comment' from the mods. I've learned it's best to sit quietly and twiddle my thumbs until the great gods of the fan fiction see fit to teach us mear mortals the errors of our ways. All fear the dreaded 'no comment' may it strike fear into the hearts and souls of those small minded mortals who dare anger the gods of the holy fan fiction......okay so maybe I need to stop studying religions, or at least cut back on the caffeine.

He was damaged and he did repair himself although he could not return to his own universe. That version of Dreadnought was transformed into Zagam. As far as Alexandria goes, i said something similar where her existence was causing the matrix to malfunction because it could have infused many of its powers into her. in essence instead of being a tool it was becoming organic. Believe that was met with a 'no'.

I think her abilities are unrelated to the matrix despite the similarity between them. I was thinking more along the lines of her Wkar element damageing the Matrix. After all the matrix doesn't do so good around that stuff and it was told to study her, which required not only close proximity but interaction with an element that is not only harmful but is kinda like it's krypotanite. The matrix may be able to 'heal' itself if it were left to it's own devices for awhile. But I think Shendal has other plans for that Matrix.

Her abilities are very related to the matrix, they are somewhat the same only it takes her longer and more energy to do the same things and 90% of the stuff she doesn't know how. The only reason she has both matrix and w'kar like qualities is because the matrix realized that, when she was a child, it would dramatically increase her survivability.

If there is a corilation between her abilities and the Matrix, then, in my opinion, they were present from birth and are just now manifesting. Why would the matrix give it's power to her? Sure a form of DNA stylizing similar to it, but not a direct merging of it's capabilities and her own. If the Alexandria's abilities where gained at the time the Matrix was studing her then I don't think it was of the Matrixes own violation. Why would it perform such a task knowing that it would almost curtienly damage itself in the process? If she gained those specific abilities at that time and not at birth then I think she extracted them against the Matrixes wishes. I just don't see the Matrix performing such a feat knowing that it would eventually give a enemy of it's creator an arm up against them. Plus I don't think a Matrix would perform a task that placed itself in direct harm unless so ordered by a guyver or Bio Boosted being. Which Alexandria is not. I do see the similarities between what she can do and Zagam/Dreadnought. Anyone can see that there is something going on there, something that hasn't been addressed yet. But I don't think it has anything to do with the Matrixes weakened condition. Although I could be wrong, It has been known to happen from time to time, however rarely.

Technically Alexandria is not 'Merged' with the W'Kar Element. The Element is part of her completely, ingrained in her body from birth. Cassandra, the surrogate mother, and Greg both had portions of the element in them. And the Element is organic matter.

You could percieve that the child has something like W'Kar Element in the cells of her body. Like mitochondria. As much a natural part of her as blood is to people.

It was the matrix made Apothecary Unit that kept the child from miscarriage in Cassandra. It was also the Matrix that changed the genetic code of the child just enough to accept the W'Kar Element as part of her body rather than a foreign element.

In other words, she is a W'Kar organic. Like an Alien race to humans. Whether or not she is close enough to being human to breed with them is unknown. But her tinged blue skin and red hair should be enough to convince you she's not human. She's not a zoaform or lycanlord. Not a guyver or technically a W'Kar. She's a W'Kar Organic.

I also likened her W'Kar Element DNA to the mitochondria of Parasite EVE. Heck...I even thought of using something similar in a guyver design. But by W'Kar Organic do you mean that she is more closely related to the original W'Kar organism pre the inclusion of the Element or just the Element itself? :?:

I think it could be put something like Argyria. Or silver poisoning to high degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

http://images.google.com/images?q=argyr ... s&ct=title

Only with the W'Kar element being present while the fetus was developing it took some of the element into itself, developing cells to work with the element. So in her case not only did she take on the physical properties, she took on the metaphysical properties as well. Anything that can be done using the energies of the W'Kar she does by will. Others use control medals, she uses her mind and body. Perhaps the instability of the element also explains her frail body compared to some of the others.

I think that her frailness might be attributed to the fact that the W'Kar element in itself is organic in nature and how W'Kar's Element is still "healing" (being that the closer it's come to being fully healed the more powerful it gets....as seen by W'Kar's transformation into Anubis demonstrates. She is an organic W'Kar after all) itself, i think the same can be said for Alex's incorporation of the element into her DNA as well.