Sign in to follow this  
Spartan Warlord

Matrix Warriors

First thing how did she get her hands on W'kar element? and i doubt she has the expertise to handle let alone merge it :roll:

From what i remember from reading the earlier W'kar saga fics

she was born with it.

So being born with it automatically gives her knowledge on how to best use it? :roll:

No, it didn't. The Matrix made her capable of using it at all. The actual using it takes time and practice.

Hmm since the Matrix is so prone to the W'kar element why cant it work around it? and Can the Matrix evolve/upgrade itself to counter the effects of the W'kar element?

Well i think anubis explained it in his capture of Dreadnought. The matrix tries to place a quantum field over the multi dimensional field of the w'kar element and it is unable to do so because the element is either extremely unstable or far too powerful.

The matrix is mainly a tool, it has already designed to the point where it is the complete representation of creator technology past, present and possibly future. I don't think it is able to do it because it has no need to.

So simply put it is a tool and not made for war like the W'kar..

hmm i think given the time the matrix would be able to find away around the W'Kar elements multi dimensional energy...but it would take alot longer...

Or maybe just alot more matrixes.

Or just one really big matrix, like Monster Truck size.

Eh...who knows? :twisted:

Vrooooom! Vrooooom.. Skrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!

Sunday sunday sunday, Guyvercross 2k7!

Thrill as these giant quantum computers crush hoards of guyvers beneath oversized wheels of doom!

Chill as Anubis makes a guest appearance..

Recoil in horror when Matrix Zilla bites him in half!

Adult admission, the price of your soul, kids and old people not allowed without a substancial bribe of oreo cookies.

(This add paid for you by whomever pays for fake adds in forums)

Vrooooom! Vrooooom.. Skrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!

Sunday sunday sunday, Guyvercross 2k7!

Thrill as these giant quantum computers crush hoards of guyvers beneath oversized wheels of doom!

Chill as Anubis makes a guest appearance..

Recoil in horror when Matrix Zilla bites him in half!

Adult admission, the price of your soul, kids and old people not allowed without a substancial bribe of oreo cookies.

(This add paid for you by whomever pays for fake adds in forums)

Haha classic.

Me, personally, I think the Matrix is unable to find a way around the multidimensional energy of the W'Kar element since that would literally change how the Matrix works itself.

Though I do think a bunch of Matrixes put together would work againat him.

Meaning they would use brute force?

maybe since it has a problem with multi dimensional energy it might have a problem with multi dimensional fields. Everything in this universe has a dimensional vibration ( i believe i'm saying it right) and when an exact duplicate is made, atleast exact enought to copy the field, a discordance or something of that nature happens where as a destablization effect. meaning the integrity of the harmonic frequency is disturbed to such a point that it dissipatates causing the object that was copied to disperse or dissappear in some fashion. But this process could be prolonged by the sheer nature of the Matrix which would explain the massive power drain being that it takes a substantial amount of energy to maintain dimensional harmonics once discordance has setin with a destablizing effect. ( now mind you, i have no credible background in quantum physics (i am only 24 after all) other then what i've read up on on my own.....so my use of terminology may not be spot on but i hope the idea got across)

Edited by Guest

maybe since it has a problem with multi dimensional energy it might have a problem with multi dimensional fields.

No, the Matrix just has a problem with super intense energy. The W'Kar element is not just dimensional but also an incredible concentration of energy.

It's like taking a magnet and getting too close to the sun with it. The magnet is simply not strong enough to deal with it, similarly the Matrix has a problem with the W'Kar element.

I meant in reference to the Matrix in GWoTG universe suffering from a power drain and how the copied Matrix maybe the cause.

The Matrix that is dying in the GWOTG universe is the copied Matrix, unless you are refering to Zagam's red Matrix?

But not even the Red Matrix could cause that effect throughout the entire GWOTG universe.

Besides the Blue Matrix may be dying which is unknown but the Red Matrix doing something like that is totally impossible because of the fact that the Red Matrix is actually weaker as a tool than the Blue Matrix. Red Matrix has it's advantages such as brute power meant to give it's user brute power. But the power to basically kill a Blue Matrix on it's own is impossible unless the Blue Matrix allowed it.

It is possible that when Kregen said the universe was off on it's axis that this is what may be causing it. Or maybe it was in close proximity to the second W'Kar element which severely overloaded it beyond a temporary repair. Who knows, or maybe the Matrix really does have a life span.

But it would make no sense because I think that is the same Matrix that Dreadnought got from F-WG's Alkanphel and that isn't dying.

Yes but the WG universe is cut off from a lot of other universes and more so one alien race.

Maybe because the W'kar element is affecting it even at such a distance.. or because that dimension could possibly have become unstable.. By the way will we really know what is affecting it in future?

Possibly. I think it has something to do with the whole universe was jacked up. It's affecting it very badly and the only reaosn why the Red Matrix of Zagam's isn't affecting because of the special way of how it's connected to his control medal.

Maybe the matrix is dieing because of the events that duplicated everything. After all splitting everything into two would take alot of power and would go against the laws of time and space. The matrixes are powerful but they still have to obey the laws of time and space. I guess you could call it the laws of the multi-verse. Sure the Matrix can bend the various laws but can't really break them.

It's possible that the matrix is attemting to perform some massive feat. But I personally think that it's either the presence of W'kar within the same universe or the duplication of everything (including Wkar) that is killing the matrix. After all the matrixes don't die of old age. There would have to be something that acts like a dissease of cancer to the matrix to effect it on this level. We know the matrix cannot handle exsposure to the energies of the W'kar element. Maybe that's what's killing it?

Maybe the matrix is dieing because of the events that duplicated everything. After all splitting everything into two would take alot of power and would go against the laws of time and space.

Actually that part was natural, it's the same thing that makes parallel realities possible.

Pretty much every time a major choice is made it causes a branching of realities.

Since the rift extended right into hyper space and the multi-verse it created enough improbability to induce a branch event.

Remember for example the Dreadnought that went to strange world was heavily damaged but the one that stayed in the GWOTG universe wasn't until he met Anubis and got transformed into Zagam.

So that isn't what is killing the Matrix in the GWOTG universe.