Sign in to follow this  
Spartan Warlord

Matrix Warriors

If shendal had a healthy Matrix lol...would she be able to make a warrior like Alk did in Fiona's univers to battle Anubis...All alk really did was tell it i want something that will hunt down and kill The Warrior Guyver...so would it not be able to do the same thing with Anubis...Even thought it has problems withe the multi dimension energy surely it could find away around it...i mean in the end even Eliminator was destoryed but it would help out the AAR alot...if it can make one if could make an army...UNLESS what ever is affect shendels matrix isnt just unique to that one and it would effect all other matrix in the universe

So, out of curiosity, is the matrix basically a near sentient AI that encompasses the knowledge of the creators and their technological workings to calculate the means to achieve the desired outcome of the host in order to apply it to the unit? I'm thinking a miniaturized version of the Minframe computer from I-robot stored within a control medal.

Edited by Guest

I think its possible. I also think that is what she is currently trying to do...the matrix is to weak to really get the job done properly but it can fill in small details that are otherwise impossible to do. I suspect that is why she had it capture Alexandria and Yaksha, any information gleaned from those two would factor into what she had planned for jessica and the repo unit she has.

The Matrix can do it, but it'll need a huge power source to fight Anubis at least on an even level. I would imagine the Matrix would create a powerful host body first like a hyper zoanoid or zoalord. Then create a custum Warrior Guyver type unit with special abilities that can counter some of Anubis's coventional weapons.

Or the Matrix could be used on one of the W'Kar Reproductions that Shendal has (or combine them both along with Warrior Guyver technology.)

wow W'Kar/Warrior Unit...sounds impressive...indeed it would take way to much power and with the matrix dyin it wud b more or less impossible...erm cud the Matrix degeneration have suttem to do with Zagams red matrix bcoz his seems uneffected

I can say this.

The Blue Matrix current state is not due to Zagam.

Hmm is the Effect unique to the blue Matrix or is it due to someone's influence probably Anubis, i say this because it seems to have no effect on Zagam and there the only 2 reasons why...

When everyone was copied...was the other destroyed? Because i was thinkin along the lines if you have 2 of the same thing or being in the same universe at the same time they couldn't coexist and would effect each other in an adverse way.

When everyone was copied...was the other destroyed? Because i was thinkin along the lines if you have 2 of the same thing or being in the same universe at the same time they couldn't coexist and would effect each other in an adverse way.

That makes sense, but how can you have thousands of Blue Matrixes in a universe like the WG2 world and them not be effected?

They are all the same, standard Matrix, aren't they?

That makes sense, but how can you have thousands of Blue Matrixes in a universe like the WG2 world and them not be effected?

They are all the same, standard Matrix, aren't they?

I do believe each matrix is different, like unit G's, while they could theoretically be mass produced, they probably all have different quantum signatures.

Ever think that the Matrix is actually doing more than what it seems? If it knows how powerful Anubis is, it could be trying to create a barrier around this universe like was done to the WG universe, though making it in a way that the Red matrix can;t counter... and that would take a MASSIVE ammount of energy. and it would put strain on just one matrix.

That makes more sense since they are living computers, it'd make sense they have a signature like we humans do.

And you're right about the energy thing. The barrier around the WG world was made by using the power of thousands of these little toys, it'd probably kill one to do that or severely damage the Matrix for a long time, if it could even be done at all with just one.

That makes more sense since they are living computers, it'd make sense they have a signature like we humans do.

The best example of the fact that all matrixes are a little different actually comes from the WG/GWotG cross-over fic, when Dibs and Krull were talking about apothecary guyver they stated that since it was the other matrix that created it, they might not be able to remove it from her without damaging it.

Yes, I remember that part. Excellent example.

Maybe Zeo or W'Kar will drop in and elaborate on anything we're missing. :twisted:

Even if the matrix was trying to create such a barrier, it must realise that such actions are futile and a waste of its energy because anything it tries to create, Anubis is many multiple times stronger. If it took thousands of its kind to create a barrier one mere matrix won't make a difference at all.

your forgetting, even W'Kar needed a matrix to pass through the great barrier. all it needs to do is make a barrier to make sure that the Red matrix cant get through to the great barrier... It doesnt need to stop anubis, it needs to stop Zagam. without Zagam, Anubis can only SEE into other dimensions, he cant interact with them.

Since Zagam has already scouted other dimensions, the barrier...if there was one....seems to have little to no effect.

Since Zagam has already scouted other dimensions, the barrier...if there was one....seems to have little to no effect.

Whos to say that its complete yet? thus if its not complete then of course it wouldnt be effective.

your forgetting, even W'Kar needed a matrix to pass through the great barrier. all it needs to do is make a barrier to make sure that the Red matrix cant get through to the great barrier... It doesnt need to stop anubis, it needs to stop Zagam. without Zagam, Anubis can only SEE into other dimensions, he cant interact with them.

i beg to differ. in another thread, i believe, that it was said that Anubis could goto different dimensions but couldn't take anyone along with him because his way of travel is hard or fatale on others. Thus, with the creation of Zagam he is no longer limited to only him being able to travese the multiverse. he now has a shepard for his flock.

The Barrier only covers the WG universe and those realities that closely resemble it.

The WG2 Universe Creators made it to prevent the possibility of a Guyver Zoalord from ever reaching them.

So Anubis is free to move to other realities, only the WG universe is blocked.

And since the Barrier was created to stop a Guyver Zoalord it would also stop Anubis.

Anubis basically needs Zagam to lead his army into other realities and because his own method of travel is not so precise so he could wind up in different time periods every time he traveled.

Of Course Zagam is the only being that could penetrate the Barrier in the OOA.

But there are limits, Krullnar from the WG2 universe for example had two Matrixes but he could not weaken the Barrier enough for his ship to get through the Barrier.

It took a rift in reality itself to finally get the Krullnar ship through but even then it came through as wreckage.

Even Dreadnought sustains damage when going through the Barrier and he had a spare Matrix to help him the last time he went through.

But the future is fluid so who knows what actions the Creators of the WG2 universe may take if they become aware of Anubis and the threat he poses.

Edited by Guest

even if Zagam could penetrate the barrier, he can only take so many beings with him, so he'd have to make multiple trips. unless the blue matrix in the GWotG universe is altering that barrier so that the different energies if the red matrix cant penetrate it, thus those blocked off by the barrier would be safe, unless anubis tried to take on the WG2 universe and found out a way to remove the barrier.

I doubt Anubis could remove the barrier as it would alert the creators and they would take offensive measures such as analysing Anubis and taking appropriate action, as to handle one or two matrix is one thing and to handle millions of matrix is another thing! :lol: and maybe Dibbilis and Kulla'r were duplicated to :roll:

I'm not too sure about the Matrix attempting to create a barrier and hold Anubis in. Instead, if it's the same Matrix that did all the hocus-pocus resulting in Alexandria being alive, then I bet it's because of Alex it's 'malfunctioning'.

One Matrix can not possibly hold Anubis if all the Matrix's that have been put together to create the barrier worked in unision against Anubis then only would he be in trouble.

of course, another thing that could be causing the matrix to do what it was doing.... what if theres W'Kar element in the unit shes working on? if there was, prolonged exposure to its energys could really **** with a matrix.