Sign in to follow this  
W'Kar

Preview of the new Updated Anubis Datafile

Tremble mortals before the might of Lord Anubis :twisted:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-PHYSICAL STRENGTH:

-Humanoid Form: Our Lord is said to have bonded so closely with the True W’Kar unit that even without the armor of our enemy he still maintains a great amount of physical strength. It is said that our lord has the strength of over three thousand unenhanced human heretics.

-Armored Form: Our Lord is the strongest being in the known multiverse, and has the raw physical power of over seventeen thousand unenhanced human heretics. His own strength can be focused with external energies which bow upon his command to grant him the strength of over 34,000 human heretics.

-POWER:

Humanoid Form: Our Lord has bonded closer to his W’Kar Unit and so has gained the energy draining system in his humanoid form. Our Lord is constantly draining small portions of energy from all around him to supplement his existing energy. Our Lords hells, torture areas, and temples help generate the massive amounts of energy needed to maintain him at full power and energize his body. The W’Kar Element has also bonded and is visible in his human form in the swirling mass of tattoo like marks on his body, allowing our lord to access its power on will.

Armored Form: In addition to our Lords energy draining system which operates at a vast speed and area believed to be nearly planet wide, our Lord now has direct access to his W’Kar Element. At will our lord siphons multiversal energy from the element to supplement his existing energy, or use it to directly power his awesome abilities. Our lord can utilize the element to also completely empower his energy draining weapons system for up to an hour before depletion, in which case it only takes but a mere moment to replenish his reserves from the energy draining, and only a minute before his element regains it’s full power.

-SPEED:

Humanoid Form: Our Lord is capable of partially merging his form into other dimensions and using their physics, along with his unmatched might, can run across his land at over 13,000 MPH. By utilizing the full extent of his spatial and temporal distortion may even fly at 110,000 MPH.

Armored Form: Under normal conditions our Lord has the power to run at speeds over 21,000 MPS (Miles per Second), however our Lord prefers to fly. By utilizing his natural speed, combined with his temporal and spatial distortions he is capable of reaching over 187,000 MPS, just over the speed of light. When merged partially into the multiverse as his body is in almost every circumstance, his own will can draw him to any point of space he wishes. However Our Lord may still utilize The W’Kar units normal method of teleportation by directly merging his body completely inside of the multiverse instead of hyperspace, and simply existing at two places at once.

-EXTRADIMENSIONAL SENSES:

Humanoid Form: Our Lord has the normal 5 senses of most biological beings, but maintains them with an acuteness unseen amongst any encountered being. Able to see for over 50 miles naturally when focusing is just an example of this. His senses cross the multiversal barriers, allowing our Lord to view distances on nearly any celestial object he graces upon. His mind also reacts to outside influence at over 5,000 times normal human speed.

Armored Form: Our Lord’s ability to perceive reality is almost unexplainable. His hypersenses can operate planetwide. With the addition of extra energy our Lord is said to be capable of sensing activity even in the solar system he occupies. While merged into the Multiverse Our Lord Anubis has said his vision extends into other galaxies. According to our faith Lord Anubis may also be capable of viewing existence outside of the time stream, allowing him to view events he knows of that had already occurred, and may even be capable of viewing other dimensions.

Yeah, have mercy :twisted::lol::twisted:

I would say he has mercy, but not in the way we think of it. After all, he's let people live...If you call being a Lycanlord puppet living :twisted:

In my view, he does have a heart or some form of caring.

Isn't that what he's shown with Alexandria?

Yeah, have mercy :twisted::lol::twisted:

I would say he has mercy, but not in the way we think of it. After all, he's let people live...If you call being a Lycanlord puppet living :twisted:

In my view, he does have a heart or some form of caring.

Isn't that what he's shown with Alexandria?

Perhapes but he also might just be using her as a puppet or play thing to keep in that universe or another when Anubis and Zagam leave for other Universises

Yes. In one of the later stories, it was said that Anubis promised Alexandria power of his blood. Maybe when he and Zagam leave for the new dimension, she'll rule that one for him.

Question is, when he and Zagam leave, what if anything will be left in that universe for her to rule over?

Maybe Anubis will leave something behind?

Or maybe there is a piece of the puzzle that you guys and Alexandria are not seeing?

Maybe Anubis will leave something behind?

Or maybe there is a piece of the puzzle that you guys and Alexandria are not seeing?

damn you lol...i hate when people hint at stuff lol...imma rack my brains and see what possible puzzle pieces i come up with...

maybe hes gonna do some inbreeding :twisted:

Perhaps Anubis can sense or even see things in other dimensions but my question is can he draw energy from it directly? One theory could be that with his presence or 'taint' in certain dimensions he would be better able to siphon the energy from them and further speed along his process to completely heal. Which is why it would make sense to leave behind a certain amount of his forces in this current universe in order to continue gathering energy and take a fraction of his army to another universe to begin anew and perhaps along the way find more and new twisted ways of getting the energy he so desires.

i no u havent posted the full df yet buh i was reading his old df...he can actually travel to other universe and dimensions...so instead of using zagam to bridge the gap between dimensions/universes why not just go himself and create an army from scratch...mite not be as quick but he could come up with a new army?...

also could anubis with all his power shield Zagam and a few of his top generals through the multiverse to other dimensions/universe...with all his power that should be easy

Couple reasons.

He can travel to other dimensions, yes. But Zagam can ACCURATELY travel between other dimensions. Anubis could end up at different times, different places, and the multiverse is too full of energy to effectively shield his generals against it. Maybe one or two, but then when he jumped back into another dimension it could be thousands of years after his departure.

oh ok mybad...just fort he mite be able to because he could also see other timelines n stuff i fort he mite havebeen able to jump into them

............ :shock: ............... :twisted: ................... :shock: ...............

Now that is scary. Makes u think just who will be the one, if ever, to finally defeat Anubis and his order. Shendal, just what r u up to over there, hmmmmmm?

This is gonna be good.

Much praise, W'Kar. Keep it going, man.

Well so far the only one that can take on is the 7th Repro or True W'Kar 2. Whoever hosts that unit will either find him/her at powers far greater than Anubis or might find themselves at Anubis's own power. it all depends on how smart Grend is. Though it does suggest whatever improvements that Grend made into the unit prior to the W'Kar bonding to it, has been erased or changed my the element itself.

is that his current full power? is this his fully restored form datafile or is it his evolution?

Only his current stats, they have just been revamped and improved from the old datafiles i believe. He has yet to reach full power.

Lord Anubis datafile has been uploaded.

I've spotted something funny. A bit of Zagam's DF in Anubis' DF.

-ENERGY CONVERSION:

Our Lord’s unit is capable of handling nearly any form of energy, including Multidimensional Energy itself. His unit is designed to allow him Subject's original Matrix was reformed by lord Anubis, granting it a basic W'Kar based energy draining system that vastly increases the raw power of the Matrix though it has lost some of the abilities that lord Anubis deemed unimportant, such as the ability to time travel.

Other than that it was an excellent read. ^_^

Awesome. You've really created a powerhouse and we can't wait to see what happens next. :twisted: