Sign in to follow this  
W'Kar

Succès D'estime Part 2 now online!

Hot damn, Allen! It was a short chapter, but never the less action packed. I loved that Jerrod is back in the house. He's gonna host the Repro 3, isn't he? And from the look of things, the Necro W'Kar unit has been restored to work the way it should have if Kenji wouldn't have been dead at the time.

It's very awesome to finally know it was Shendal who found the Matrix and swiped the W'Kar units, along with some goodies on Alexandria and Yaksha. Smart girl to implant false memories and let them. She'd be no real use to the AAR dead or a Lycanlord, huh? The bit that got me most was Alexandria not have a thought in her head. Who said all Psychopaths were mindless? :twisted:

It'll be very interesting to find out what'll happen with Sho, his unit and the Temporal W'Kar unit since it's been damaged beyond conventional repair.

Also, what's the deal with the Matrix? Couldn't it repair itself and adapt to the effects of the damage done to it by that dimensional wave?

You left us riveted with that last bit about Sarah and Zagam. What was he, immitating Edward?

I eagerly await the next bits ^_^ You rock!

Yes, I suppose he isn't. Especially with that ability to create solid and real detecting holograms, right? Or was he using W'Kar's chemleon effect where he could wear his armor as clothes or look like anything...or anyone? :twisted:

I love that mind of yours. You keep your loyal fans well entertained.

Good luck with the rest.

damn damn thats gots more twists than something twisty lol...

shendal is a resourceful woman aint she lol

omg damn i was jus beginning to feel relief for sarah and edward den bam! she tossed rite bak into the deep end very nice i must say!

well i cant wait to see wat nasties Zagams got in store for sarah buh i do see it begin something special...damn that evil W'Kar/Matrix Enhanced Warrior Lycanlord Guyver lol

God Damm Allen that bit at the end with Sarah was just so evil and best of all I never saw it coming. :twisted:

Jarrods alive :) I thought he would be seeing how just about everyone got doubled during that nice explosion during in meetings

Zagam is a tricksy devil, very very tricksy...warfare is conducted on so many different levels its insane how many facets there are to explore...imagine when he drops the facade and unleashes his wrath once they do get to the Accolade.

Many many devilish things are to come.

Some times it's not the strongest who wins, but the smartest. After all, the deadliest weapon is intelligence, is it not?

Very true, but interestingly enough...the only beings who could discover them are those who's senses are strong enough to see through his holograms deception. His plans could be ruined through early detection, however being as smart as you say he is, he may be already 2 steps ahead.

Ok this is what I gathered so far:

1. Zagam obviously has something planned for Sarah.

2. Grend's True W'Kar 2 unit is ready for someone to bond with it. In addition it's a fully functional unit with more advanced technology combined from the other Reproductions. This is either good or bad. It could be good because it could be far more powerful than Anubis's unit even fully healed. And two, the unit could be inferior, since it takes special original systems such as found in Anubis's unit to keep the W'Kar stable and the unit intact. Perhaps Grend doesn't know this and only Dibblis knows.

3. Dues may come back since Shendal said something about reinstating Sho's DNA.

4. Temporal W'Kar was destroyed by Shendal using the Matrix. She damaged the unit and probably be incorporated into her ship. Making it a Temporal Ship... Hmmm...

5. Jarrod is back but where is his original unit? On top of that he might get the original Reproduction 3 without the dead sucking thing.

6. The Matrix is dying? Zagam seems to be not affected so maybe it requires a constant energy source to keep it going in a multi-dimensional skewed universe.

I think the Matrix bonded to what it is familiar with so that of a Warrior unit. But is it possible for someone to will it bond itself to a damaged W'Kar Repro, that might be likely. Or better yet, create a WQ'Kar Eliminator with the damaged W'Kar Repro as a base.

W'Kar based Eliminator, huh.

I'd think it'd be possible, but the Matrix would need one helluva source to make something capable of taking down W'Kar, much less the reproductions or Anubis.

They ain't no sissy pansy Warrior Guyver! :lol::wink:

I didn't mean a Anubis Eliminator. Perhaps a Reproduction Eliminator. Then again, Zagam fits that description nicely.

But it is an interesting idea.

W'Kar based Eliminator, huh.

I'd think it'd be possible, but the Matrix would need one helluva source to make something capable of taking down W'Kar, much less the reproductions or Anubis.

They ain't no sissy pansy Warrior Guyver! :lol::wink:

And another thing, what's to stop either W'Kar or Anubis from getting pissed off and Warrior Raging into their next evolution and decimating a produced Eliminator? Though, if one were produced to kill either W'Kar or Anubis, what's to say it wouldn't have the ability to evolve like them too?

Awesome fic!! :lol: Maybe Zagam is not under control of Anubis..he could be playing both the sides :roll: you know like a spy of sorts..

Well, I can think of a few things that may make the W'Kar Eliminator on a similar level or higher than Anubis. One of them is to make the base human host a zoalord or higher therefore any unit merged with this zoalord would make it even more powerful than Anubis's base strength.

Another would be of course making a highly advanced HSL systems, much more so than Dreadnought's or Zagams/ Though if you think about it, Atrahasis is a good starting point.

Eliminator is already 8x to 20x and was desgined to counter the 4x power level of Female Warrior Guyver. Imagine if the Matrix were to design based off the Temporal or Necro units a Reproduction Eliminator. That beign would easily be within Anubis's power range.

EDIT: Come to think of it, that got me interested in making a datafile.

Please do so and post it. Even if it isn't official, it'll still be a hell of a read. You might even get Allen's twisted gears turning more than they already are.

Please do so and post it. Even if it isn't official, it'll still be a hell of a read. You might even get Allen's twisted gears turning more than they already are.

That would be cool... Well I already have a few requests for that Cyber Warrior datafile and a new update on the Juggernaught story. I can do it over the weekend and bring it with me on my thumbdrive to work on Monday. Government computers do not like it when you link up your personal computer... sort of damaged my own...

Conspiracy? 8)

Ah, could be anything. Computers have will's of their own you know, I checked microsoft.com

Well the funny thing is that when I linked up, my computer started to do weird things that my compute rnever has done before. It erased my disk drive, made my fan in my laptop stop working. (Which i had to replace) and a few other software f*ckups.

You are right more computers have a will of their own. My computer turned itself on once. Weird.

I know. I worry. One day my Laptop will transform into a mini optimus prime, I just know it.