Sign in to follow this  
Archaos

Nova Guyvers

Andre is presently in the process of re-writing the Nova stories to fix some details and enhance the story a bit but there may be a new story in the works.

Was the original intent for the Nova Guyvers (Sai & Keilynn) to be potentially rivaling the powers of a warrior guyver or were they suppose to be equal in power when they fully realize their potentials?

The different branches of the project were all competing to rival each other, whether they succeeded or not was another thing.

Considering that the Prototype Warrior Guyver was designed to fight Black Nova's massive power advantage and gravitational powers, it is save to assume that the Black nova unit is the final product of the Nova Project.

Also considering that there was a prototype upgrade for the Black Nova unit is the FWG universe shows that the Nova Guyvers are just prototypes like Battle Guyver or Shadow Guyver were.

Hallejuah! :lol: Praise be to the masters of the WG universe! :oops: We, your humble followers, revel in your wisdom, and place many thanks (and later bounties, heh, heh) @ your door for this boon to come! :):D:lol:

P.S. I gotta get into theater for this stuff, I'm just too good for my own good. 8)

Yooooo, i know it's been a long while since anyone has checked up on one of our favorite guyvers the Novas...Andre how's that sneak preview coming along, or have you completed the whole story????

We still have to hear about these new changes they going through, the effects of the awakened vampire zoalords and how they split from mainstream zoalords and whats their beef against chronos, all the other black units stolen by chronos....SAI AND STEPHEN'S REMATCH!!!! Soooo much to look forward to...what's good??????

Hey Guys,

Man a lot of things have been going on with me and such. I've been thinking about a lot of things and my fics and so I hope to start back up. I'm going to try and get with the others and see how they are doing and what they are planning.

That sounds great man....can't wait to get to read more about the Nova's and whatever else you have got planned. Not much has been going on in your absence really, most people have vanished without a trace, only Zeo is pretty much still active.

I miss seeing new fics here... wasn't that much a fan of the novas, not that they werent good. just got confused by the way the stories were written in some spots. but i love the characters.

I enjoyed the stories or parts of it where it revolves around Syn and Lynn.

I just want to know about the Bio Titan couple and their 'kid'.