Sign in to follow this  
Archaos

Nova Guyvers

Well Nova Flares unit was just the close range type and is pretty standard for a prototype Nova Unit so he wouldn't have the change that the twins are going to have.

No we didn't get a data file for him. But I don't know what we are doing as of yet but a pic and datafile are in order for him. I think once I get the re-writes and such done up.

This change the twins are about to undertake...is it something that is going to put them on par with the warrior guyvers since that was the purpose of the project based around them? I know the Black Nova units is the final deal as they rival the warrior units in raw power alone, only countered by the technological enhanced WG-units as well as the systems that make them incredibly hard to defeat. The twins units were created on a whole new concept and many of their attacks and attributes are definately not gravity based.

Well the whole concept of the Nova Guyver was to see if it was possible to incorporate the power of a star into a Guyver. Now as for the twins, yes their abilities are a direct opposite of Black Nova. Where as Black Nova's powers are more gravity base and incoporates the destructive power of a black hole. Well with the re-writes, you are going t see some changes, but also in some of the more current fics you will notice quite a bit.

Now the change that the Nova Twins will have....You got to wait and see. I really don't want to put to much out right now, because with the rewrites I"m going to do, it's going to explain quite a bit and with the current fics that are going to be coming out (I don't know when) you will see those after effects. James is going to be helping me out and thus will be doing some of the current fics.

I know I only answered your question vaguely, but like I said, I've read through my older fics and see that I left out quite a deal of information that I, you guys and even James saw that I needed to add. So things will be explained in more detail. I plan to have more character development, which I like doing. FIGHTS!!!! will be more descriptive and as all you know, hand to hand combat are my guys forte'. :)

The power of a star when it's about to go super nova, now that i can definately see the creators trying to incorporate in the armors because a super nova is similar to a white whole correct? whereby when it occurs a super nova has the potential to wipe out solar systems. And white holes spit out energy and destruction like nobody's business.

Does anyone know what happened to the last two Nova prototypes and any speculations as to their abilities? I know there were 3 in which Nova Flare has already been activated...my guess is that Chronos has the other ones waiting to be unleashed. I know they already have a lot of the Black Nova units.

Juggernought wrote:

I know there were 3 in which Nova Flare has already been activated...my guess is that Chronos has the other ones waiting to be unleashed. I know they already have a lot of the Black Nova units.

:?:?:?

Really, Jugg? I thought that Chronos only got the normal Nova Relic during their excursion over there. I remember reading that the Black Nova Relic is hidden in the depths of the Yellow Sea, right? Black Nova went to check on it, then got called back to help deal out some damage w/ the others. I'll go & double check myself later, but I think that the way it is right now, correct?

The Nova Guyvers are different from the Black Nova Guyvers...and yea they do have the normal nova relic which is how they got Nova Flare i believe. The Black relic is still hidden and the only guyver who was really in it was nova storm. Also, the Nova Guyvers had recovered some black nova units but spy assassinoids from chronos was in the camp and stole some of them if not all.

:oops: (Now I know I need to refresh myself on the stories I printed out some time ago)

Thanks for the info, Jugg. I'll look tonight, & if I see anything else, I'll let u kids know. :D

The Black Nova Relic I think known within the ACTF circles. The reason why I say this is because Dreadnought found it in Strange Worlds. You just have to know where to look for it. It might even have some more prototype Black Nova units in there.

McAvoy wrote:

The Black Nova Relic I think known within the ACTF circles.

And, Juggernought wrote:

There were more units in there but they were incomplete and beyond humanity's capability of activating.

True, fellas. The CRTF has the Black Nova relic, and has units within that aren't functioning. To add my two cents, when I reread the chapter "The Rising" of the Nova GUyvers, toward the end, the Enforcer Kavzar serving the Creator Eve stated that all four of the Novas had been activated. So, that means:

1) Nova Blaze, 2) Starfire, 3) Black Nova, 4) Nova Storm (R.I.P.)

Also, Chronos has the Nova Relic, & has activated the Nova Flare Unit on their operative, Tsung. Their Assassinoid operative stole one of the two prototypes that were still onboard the Black Nova, while the Overlord named Kendal merged w/ the other to become Quasar, a Dragon-lookin Overlord Nova Guyver (yikes!) There may be something left in their that Black Nova may be able to access, but they'll really need security to be tight as hell.

Finally, Eve also stated that she wanted to eventually capture one of the Novas to examine, as she wanted to create the first Nova Kavzar Guyver Unit (whoa!) Things are going to be real interesting, real soon, methinks.

It may be a while before we get to know though, Andre is rewritting the whole fic to be more detailed. So i suspect we'll get filled in on other things in more clarity before the story progresses.

But there better be a WG2 and Nova Blaze rematch!! I have a feeling Sai is about to access a whole new level of power that is going to put him and his sister's units on the level of the Warrior Guyvers (maybe more) and even perhaps the Black Nova Units.

Well i guess the incomplete units could be brought online by the Matrix.. also is there any chance of the twins getting an upgrade i really like their heat based shield, maybe they could tap into the Earths magma or volcanoes.. :roll:

It has been hinted that the units are currently changing, possibly realising their full potential. Even when tested, the ACTF confirmed that the units had many other hidden abilities and power they nor the twins have yet to figure out.

Sorry for the double post, but why exactly was the prototype black nova unit (nova storm) located in Nova Blaze/Starfire's relic? Did that creator team branch off and that was left inside and one concentrated on harnessing the power of a quantum singularity and the other the power of a the super nova effect? And in FWG's universe is there another version of Sai and Keilynn's units?

Just like the Warrior Project, there were multiple teams working on various parts of the unit for example the Shadow Guyver is the prototype stealth system for the Warrior unit, Battle Guyver for the shields, and so forth. It wasn't until they formed together under Solom's leadership and supervision that they started to create an actual Warrior Guyver unit.

I would imagine it was same way with the Nova Project.

Who knows there might have been smaller projects that failed before as well.

There could be many variants seeing as how the Nova Unit involves star, it could be anything from gravity & heat, to electromagnetism and Nuclear.

A Nuclear Guyver. :shock:

Did I spell nuclear right?

Yeah you spelled it right. How do you say it? :wink: Haha. Like chekov?

Nuclear Guyver sounds like some Marvel Comic book villian of the 70's.

I for one love the way the Nova Story line is going. Especially how it's including the Vampire legends into it. For some time now I've wanted to here more about the time periods before Chronos came around. I couldn't picture nothing interesting happening throughout the period when Alkanphel was sleeping. And the fate of the Zoalords that survived the Time War wasn't mentioned in any real detail until now. I look forward to the flash backs and little tid bits of information about the past.

And as far as the Nova project itself; I like the way it's being slowly revealed. Not so slow you want to scream, but not so fast that alot of detail is left out. I look forward to ready the rewrites and any future stories. Plus alittle tid bit about the 'others' that didn't enter the 'forced sleep' would be cool too! :D Oh and I can't wait to see what the Overlord Nova Guyver thingy is capable of doing!

yeh indeed...wud b pretty fun...id like to see Zagam fight Dreddy...i no dreddys out gunned buh it wud b intresting to see how he handles his counter part and the red matrix

You know what they say, "Be careful what you wish for!" :twisted: