Sign in to follow this  
W'Kar

Yaksha Image Now Available

Matt and I finished the picture for Yaksha, now available in her datafile as well.

yaksha01.jpg

Inspirational material she was, inspirational material.

You will notice that the Lycanlords and many of the Order will be moving away from the standard takaya style.

Ha, u wudn't even see her coming. 1) u'd probably die on the spot 2) find yourself a behemoth of bestial rage and destruction out for a next meal and bloody conquest.

Wit her dred like rasta wrap round you, erryting feel real irie.. :twisted:

Sorry I might have missed this but where is the Control Medal and the Hyperspace Orb. Is it like Malice and hidden out of the way.

Sorry mixed up Yaksha and Ereshkigal

Edited by Guest

Hotness lol...u know, she reminds me of the alien in Species 3 with those long dreadlocks

I'd have to agree. She does remind me of the alien from Species...

....I would not want to Anubis when W'Kar finally returns home from Dreadnought's universe and discovers that Anubis not only tortured and cloned his wife, but actually transformed her into a zoanoid! shivers at the thought, heads will surely roll, lol. great picture man!

Oh... he will go ballistic. Remember it was Jarrod's death that caused GWotG W'Kar to become Anubis. Now consdering that Cassandra is above Jarrod in Greg's scheme of things, he'll exceed Anubis in raw power during this transformation. The question is if he does will he become as twisted as Anubis or will he be something different?

I personally believe that that'll he become an Anti-Anubis, or a be a blue angelic version of him. Instead of deamic wings, he'll have angelic wings and so forth.