Sign in to follow this  
W'Kar

Contest Voting

Which one would you like to see in GWOTG?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you like to see in GWOTG?

• Velos
    • Alastor
    • Bane
    • Apophis
    • Entropy
    • Rabid

Alright, time for the voting. Everyone, cast your vote for whoever you think is the best and deserves their shot to stand amongst the Order of Anubis!

Seems the guys at the Lair are all ganging together! Great.

Remember, no one without an actual account can vote. So all you lurkers get on your accounts and vote, or sign up for one!

Also, only one vote per person. Those of you with double accounts, yeah I know some have them, only vote once! Honor system!

Isn't Rabid Pokemon?

Nope, that's Sproket, who was disqualified for molesting a care bear

I still think Sproket would be amusing in the GWOTG universe,but Rabid as Anubis' warhound,well that's just too delicious to pass up.

Would love to see good old Alky back.

That's definitely what I'm thinking.

hmm, so far we got a tie.... only two beings getting a vote.

tossed my vote to rabid.. and it looks like he's the top voted currently.

Seems the guys at the Lair are all ganging together! Great.

Considering half of the lair played in the rpg where I introduced them to Rabid along time ago, I'ld certainly hope so. :D

While I'm thrilled that rabid is winning as of this writing.. It's a little sad to see only two people even have votes (as of this writing)

Of course.. the two people who DO have votes are just awesome sauce. Weather it's Rabid or Apophis who wins, this is going to be great to see them in action once the show up.

It's funny.. Just one look over Apophis's datafile and I knew 'this guy's going to be the one to beat'. He's a tough cookie allright.. but I think Rabid can take him.

I mean, it'ld be silly not to root for my own guy since he's doing so well, right?

And tough cookies have a whole package of whallops once you get past the initial crunch..And i agree, even though they have yet to be chosen as part of the GWOTG's world, they already got that intense competition and rivalry between them. Can hardly wait to see the outcome in the end, a week seems so long now.

And just a side note...i may not be able to check in for a few days or possibly the entire week. I got my flight examinations coming up, so staring at books with electrical systems and diagrams, engine systems and components, hydralic systems, weather reports, cross country planning etc etc etc....seem to very much be a part of my life now. *sigh*

Few days, rest of the week.. If you've allready voted, nothing you can do but wait to see what happens.

Besides.. you have something to keep you busy while you wait.. I'm a full time slacker.. so all I have going for me if refreshing the page every couple minutes to see if anythings changed.

And just a side note...i may not be able to check in for a few days or possibly the entire week. I got my flight examinations coming up, so staring at books with electrical systems and diagrams, engine systems and components, hydralic systems, weather reports, cross country planning etc etc etc....seem to very much be a part of my life now. *sigh*

Really? Civilian or Military? I work on the F/A-18E Super Hornet's ECS, Egress Systems, LCS and OBOGS.

Civilian for now, up to my instrument rating just need my commercial. After that i'll be taking the military route. Flyin round the sky at faster than the speed of sound with my hair on fire..lol 8)

I vote Apophis. Continuing the trend of bringing back beloved but dead characters in a new way is just genius. Alk returning like this just fits the fic so well.

My second choice would've been Rabid, but I really couldn't decide, even after a literal side by side comparison.

What'll happen if the vote is a dead lock after the end of the period? Put both of them in somehow?

damn i found if so hard deciding...i read thru them twice and stil cudnt make up my mind so i did the logical thing and...tossed a coin lool...i wnt say who i voted 4 coz i dnt fink that wud b fair

I vote Apophis. Continuing the trend of bringing back beloved but dead characters in a new way is just genius. Alk returning like this just fits the fic so well.

Well.. THERE goes the lair soliditary mindset. :roll:

What'll happen if the vote is a dead lock after the end of the period? Put both of them in somehow?

they'll most likely have a revote between the two.

oooh BTW, rabid FTW!

........why do i have this funny feeling that this contest has been turned into a war between the boards......it's kind of funny really.

I personal like apophis his data file was will writen.

Man.. this things exhiting to watch.

Really.. refreshing every fifteen minutes to see what's changed. Yep.. exhiting.

I need a life >_<