Sign in to follow this  
McAvoy

Juggernaught fanfic preview

I just got off cruise from the USS Eisenhower today. I thought it would be nice to give you a preview of what I have been working on. This is Part 1. Keep in mind that this is a draft.

Suggestions or nitpicking is welcome.

He again then turned his attention to the powerful shield before him. His Matrix is sending signals that he does not have the power to break through this shield on his own power because it’s being powered by the ship and six more Warrior Kavzars. However it is taking measures to create a weakness. Almost instantly Warrior Guyver 2’s three layered control medal lit up along with his Matrix which fired a bright blue beam into a section of the shield. After several seconds, he could detect that the energy cohesion was de-stabilizing, and he then went into his full CPM boosted mode, and fired his hyper smashers at that spot. At the same time, he focused the beam to narrower beam to give it the added punch to break through the shield. Just as he detected that his beam broke through, he activated his back thrusters and flew at his top speed through the opening he just made.

“KRULLNAR! IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED MY RACE AND MYSELF!” yelled Warrior Guyver 2 as he landed a mere five feet from Krullnar. He fired a qunatum laser beam at Krullnar from his main three orbs on his head. Krullnar managed to shield himself from it, but some of it still bled through and severely burned his armor. Before the Warrior Kavzars could react, Warrior Guyver 2 grabbed one fired his sonic emitters at it’s head. Though the control crystal’s shield withstood most of the attack, it was still cracked from the onslaught and rest of it’s head was completely destroyed. He threw the broken Warrior Kavzar at his fellow Warrior Kavzars without them knowing he created a energy and gravitational ball from his CPMs within it. When the Warrior Kavzar got close he enough, Warrior Guyver 2’s control medal flashed as he let the energy/gravity ball explode from within. The resulting explosion was enough to kill all but one Warrior Kavzar who was far away enough despite not having his shields activated he took only slight damage.

“Stay put Krullnar. You’re next.” Warrior Guyver 2 then turned to face the remaining Warrior Kavzars when he noticed two large stasis chambers that has been obviously used recently. His Matrix is telling him that there are traces of quantum energy from them.

The Warrior Kazvar attempted to shoot forward to intercept only to find Warrior Guyver 2 tackling him at near mach speed. But the Warrior Kazvar did not find itself tumbling from the fierce hit, but found himself suspended by a energy field created by the Matrix. The hit caused the creator warrior's back to be broken in several places, but was still focused on protecting it's master. Warrior Guyver 2 eyes glowed as he created a energy shield around the Creator warrior. He then started the shrink the shield around the Warrior Kavzar, despite having it’s shields fully raised, it felt the shields buckle in slightly over a second . The energy shield started to rip apart it’s body, but to it’s credit it did not scream in pain or even speak as it’s eyes were totally focused with Warrior Guyver 2’s, before it’s head was completed destroyed. With the Warrior Kavzar destroyed, he turned around to face Krullnar.

“You created me Krullnar. If you did not constantly hunt me down, or even destroy my race, this would have never happened.”

“Fool. Even with your power and the abilities of the Matrix at your disposal, you are no smarter than you were before.” as Krullnar finally spoke, Warrior Guyver 2 felt two punctures in his chest plates. He then felt himself being lifted off his feet as he detected something in front of him decloaking. He was staring at a being that was even more massive than his 12 foot frame. He was easily six feet off the ground. Warrior Guyver 2 tried to break free of the huge Warrior Kavzar's grip in his chest, but it was far stronger than he was despite an attempt to break free in his CPM boosted state.

“As I said, with your abilities you will be an interesting specimen to dissect. I am very interested in how you were able to merge with a Warship control medal and a Matrix. Meet my newest creation, the Enforcer class Warrior Kavzar, he will remove your control medal.”

“**** you.” Warrior Guyver 2 felt his chest burn as the Enforcer Warrior Kavzar charged it’s blades with energy while still imbeded inside his chest. Before he could react the huge Creator warrior fired off the charged blades. Warrior Guyver 2 was thrown out the command center at high speeds breaking through several bulkheads before exiting the ship. Warrior Guyver 2 was barely hanging on to consciousness. The powerful blast destroyed most of his chest and his body was broken. His spinal cord was shattered, both of his shoulder pods were ripped off, and all of his pyramid shaped power amps were shattered. Before he was able to react, the Enforcer Warrior Kavzar was right on him again firing off from the large pods on his forearms large energy blasts that was blasting him piece by piece despite his body shielding. Without shields and his power channeling abilities, he was defenseless. He was hit in the back nearly cutting him in half by another Enforcer Warrior Kavzar. Before slipping into consciousness, he teleported himself into hyperspace hoping to evade the clearly more powerful warriors.

Edited by Guest

Fixed a few things as well as bumped this up. So, there was so much interest in the Juggernaught datafile, but not the story itself?

So how powerful would that warrior enforcer kavzar be? If Juggernaught had trouble even moving...imagine if this big dog went into another universe...nearly unbeatable

interesting how he mentioned that Krullnar created him, so he was given the unit but for what purpose...to serve the creator or as an experiment?

Well, you can do the math. It's pretty simple:

Kavzar/Warrior Kavzar: 3x/10x

Kavzar Commander/Warrior Commander: 8x/25x

Enforcer Kavzar/ Warrior Enforcer: 25x/?

I'll give you a clue, he can match the strength of either Dreadnought or Juggernaught with one arm.

Well, I'll leave you to your imagination on why Krullnar was able to create them. Keep in mind that, this story is very heavy in the WG universe elements. Who created what, why, and when it happened.

I'll give you a clue, he can match the strength of either Dreadnought or Juggernaught with one arm.

Well, I'll leave you to your imagination on why Krullnar was able to create them. Keep in mind that, this story is very heavy in the WG universe elements. Who created what, why, and when it happened.

Wow!! More!! More!! More!!

I won't post the story chronologically. fact this part of it is in fact towards the middle. This is just when he merged with the Matrix.

I won't post the story chronologically. fact this part of it is in fact towards the middle. This is just when he merged with the Matrix.

How far along have you gotten?

Between 10% to 15%. I never write chonologically. Meaning I write a very roigh draft of what each scene would happen. Then as I go along, I fill that in with filler and substance. I also add and substract as I go along if something does not fit.

Right now I am stuck on a few scenes that are supposed to be one whole scene just cut into four sections.

when i did the calculations based off the two lines, and if the power increments were the same.... you got about 86x a standard guyver.

:shock:@_@

Based on the first 2 lines it would be 73x, not 86x.

At most, based on the first line it would be 83x, on the second it would be 78x, and taking that progression to the third it becomes 73x.

So at most 75x using that scale.

Wow, that's one being you definately don't want to piss off. He'd be just like the energizer bunny, just keep coming and coming and coming.

:shock:@_@

Based on the first 2 lines it would be 73x, not 86x.

At most, based on the first line it would be 83x, on the second it would be 78x, and taking that progression to the third it becomes 73x.

So at most 75x using that scale.

More or less, that would be correct. Though for the sake of me liking even numbers I rounded it to 80x. The Enforcer Warrior Kavzar of course would have different abilities than it's regular Kavzar counterpart. One of them being it's a Warrior Kavzar so ti would have systems similar to that.

Also, I was also basing the Warrior Kavzar Commander's power level off of the description Allen's From the Shadow's story.

Anyone care to speculate what a Enforcer class Warrior Kazvar might have?

The ability to blow alot of stuff up. :lol:

Oh really? Gee I thought he was just a big carebear wanting hug somebody? :P

Not the care bears again, NO RANTS! :lol:

My own personal design, if I were to do it, I'd expand upon the weapons matrix a little more.

I agree. That'a a given. I was thinking of making the weapons matrix actually more integrated with the whole body. Sort of like the Lostude Guyver, just far more powerful and more ranged in attacks.

Here's a new preview. Take notice of the differences from the original.

Suddenly, the Warrior Kavzar teleported in front of the two. Before the two Guyvers had a chance to react, the Warrior Kavzar fired a combination rail gun and cyclone attack at them. Warrior Guyver 2 was lucky to quickly shield himself from the attack, but Gigantic Dark was too slow. He was hit without shields being torn apart by the attack. Warrior Guyver 2 attempted to jump in the way, but the Warrior Kavzar rammed itself into the Warrior Guyver 2 knocking him away. Going for the kill, Warrior Kavzar threw a full force punch into the large three layered control medal of Gigantic Dark shattering it. The pieces of the control medal shines and suddenly the Gigantic upgrade disconnects itself from the dying Guyver 3’s form and quickly disappears into hyperspace.

“NOOOO!!!!” screams Warrior Guyver 2 as he uses his CPMs to super boost his mega smashers once more. He fires them at the Warrior Kavzar who didn’t have the time to fully raise his shields. The Warrior Kavzar’s shields hold for a couple of seconds before failing. Luckily Guyver 3 was caught in the blast before his unit started to eat him.

Warrior Guyver 2 was hit with a mega smasher beam in the back severely burning him despite his body shield. Warrior Guyver 2 managed to turn around before he saw Solom standing only about ten feet away with the blue crystal in his hand pointing towards him.

“Your Warrior Kavzars have been destroyed Solom, you better leave before I recover and destroy you. “

“I won’t be destroyed Guyver.” says Solom as he prepares to remove Warrior Guyver 2’s unit. Anticipating the Creator attempt to remove his unit, Warrior Guyver 2 despite his burned body launched forward at high speed and punched Solom in the gut. Solom keeled over, with Warrior Guyver 2 giving him a jackhammer blow to the head. Solom dropped to the ground with a small impression in the ground. Warrior Guyver 2 then fired off a few volleys of pressure cannons into the Creator’s back, peppering him with holes in his chest and gut. Warrior Guyver 2 backed up ready to mega smash the Creator when Solom suddenly got up. Surprised, he waited for the Creator to make a move but realized that he might be in self defense mode. But more importantly, the blue crystal he had looks it had been damaged. Before Warrior Guyver 2 was able to do anything, Draven teleported behind him and used the same blue crystal on him. Without his unit, Solom died instantly from his fatal wounds. Draven then fired one of his mega smashers at the remains.

“Are you fully functional?” asked Draven, after closing his mega smasher.

“Why did you do that? “

“It was not my wish to destroy your kind, Solom was the deciding vote that decided your worlds fate.” said Draven after willing Solom’s damaged blue crystal into his hand.

“But why did you kill him?”

“Solom was my political enemy, he would have used the success of this mission and my objections to it to force me from the Council.”

“That’s just peachy. So tell me, why in hell should I trust you now?”

“You are alive, that should tell you all you need to know. But more importantly we need to find you a way to escape. This Matrix is damaged, but it will repair itself. Unfortunately you do not have the time to wait for it. I will teleport you to safe location where the rest of the Creators will not bother you.”

“Solom said they will hunt me down. I highly doubt that they’ll allow Solom’s death will go unnoticed.”

“True and if this Matrix was not damaged you could escape from this universe, but for now you will have to leave this planet.” said Draven. Without warning Draven teleported himself and Warrior Guyver 2 to a different location. But it was not of Earth, but a totally different planet with strange planet life and even a green sky.

“Where am I?” said Warrior Guyver 2 surprised.

“At a safe location. I will leave you this Matrix so you can use it to protect yourself from any Creators that may pass by this planet.” Draven then hands over the Matrix to Warrior Guyver 2. Looking at it, with it’s ever changing hue and shape, it was clearly damaged, but he still could detect it repairing itself. Next was Solom’s Warrior unit. Warrior Guyver 2 looked at it, thinking who would be a good host for the unit on the new world.

“Thanks. Before you leave, what is the Matrix?”

“Our greatest accomplishment. It’s a universal tool that allows us to do anything you wish it. Use it, but be careful since you have only one and the Empire has millions.” With that said, Draven teleported himself from the planet, leaving Warrior Guyver 2 by himself.

Creator Clanship

“It would seem our mission is finally complete.” said G’Kor after viewing the remaining Warrior Kavzars teleport back to the ship.

“Yes, but as I told the Council, they did not go without a fight.” Draven said after teleporting himself back onto the ship.

“It is a pity Solom did not take that into account when he foolishly decided to personally destroy the final two Warrior Guyvers.”

“Yes, but he had to be sure of their deaths. After all they did have Warrior Units and who better than Solom would know how hard it is to destroy even one.”

“Yes, I was truly surprised at how long they lasted against our Warrior Kavzars. It is unfortunate that we were not better able to record the battle for our records.”

“True but the humans insane use of their nuclear weapons created too much interference. They have insured their world’s destruction even as they fought us, there is no longer any need for us to remain here. Recall the Warrior Kavzars and let us return to the Council to give our report.”

“Agreed.”

“Has Krullnar been informed yet?” asked Draven.

“Not yet. I suspect he will not take it very well.”

“No, he will not.”

Edited by Guest

very nice....be gud to see how you show the eventual merger of the matrix with WG2 and how it compares to the original concept of WG's transformation

Oh it's going to be different. In fact Juggernaught will be almost totally different from what his original datafile I posted.

But that's ...top secret... no ...that's not right... classified... doesn't sound right... no spoliers?... no... ahhh.... NO COMMENT! :twisted:

BTW, I am about 30 to 40% complete with Part 1. This is based on however the projected pages in Microsoft Word. I have 11 pages on size 10, and shrunk borders. I expect 30 pages or so. In comparison, I have Meeting of the Warriors at 64 pages based on my settings.