Sign in to follow this  
Guest trulock1

art portfolio

I Hope I don't get in trouble for this, but I don't want to post a bunch of large pics unless I absolutely have to. So here we go, could you guys take a peak at my online portfolio? The first three images are Guyver characters. Disregard the rest if it's against the rules. Thanks guys. :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/v465/trulock/

I'm very impressed with your artwork,some really nice pieces in there. I'd like to see you try your skilled hand at some actual Guyvers if that's possible

:D Thanks. Guyvers on list. All in do time. I'll post one when I've got one!

When i look at your work and then look at mine, i have absolutely nothing to be proud of.

I am humbled.

i need to work harder. :lol:

work as good as that is my motivation to continue. :)

Keep it up you are truly talented.

p.s. are you a professional illustrator? if not you should be.

You've got some skills. I especially liked the Alkanphel picture and the detail on it. :)

I'd love to see more Guyver pictures from you. :D

Armageddon.

yes great stuff i like your perception on each character and your own little twist on each one. love to see a guyver.

p.s. off topic just wanted to know if you ever heard of devilman love to see him or amon drawn in your style.

Thanks guys! :D Glad you like. I do concept and anatomy design at a company called GlyphxGames. We're making a game called AdventRising. Fun stuff. I'm going to be doing more guyver stuff. I hope to do more soon.

Those are truley kickin', Turock. You have a great style. I love your rendition of Archanphel, making it look like he has wings and all. I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work!

PS: Start a Deviant Art account! I'll be the first to watch you ^_^

Wow truly good art work there trulock1 Mt fav has to be Griselda it looks so cool :D

Should defitly have a go at doing a guyver or aptom

Ok, I LOVE this! Please do more! Please do more! You are doing a great job on all our favorate charactors! I loved the Griselda and such! I'm still looking through them, but it's so great I just have to comment now!

What specific characters would you guys like to see the most? Think stuff you think needs to be spiced up a little.

What about WG. No offence to Sully or any of the other artist's that make the art work here, but I think it would be really cool to see what a consept artist would make out of your drawings.

Now, that's an idea.

I'd love to see what happens if you drew your take on the W'Kar drawing that Sully did.

bloody H#$l!!! i've never seen art that good anywhere. well thats not true i have seen it on art thats sold for a few $grand$.

you know..with your art and drag-5 CG skills you two would be a killer team. think of all the cool stuff you could produce.

You've got definate talent and I'm impressed by the sense of anatomy and form demonstrated in these. How long have you been doing concept designs? Is this your pro-folio or a hobbyist version?

I'm not sure if you were looking for a serious review of your portofolio or just general comments on the artwork so I'll leave it at that for now. Nice work, hope to see more.

This is my hobbyist work. I really can't show my pro stuff as of yet. :D