Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nova_Warrior

Crossover???

Lets see that's one of those adventure sites I've heard about. Supposedly metroanime has given up on proper fanfiction but is quite active on one of these.

Magneto vs Ranma-Guyver by someone who has issues with checking his spelling... I think I'll stick to proper fanfiction.

Yep...according to the geo-scanners...and from the looks of the rust and decay...its been buried for 20 years minimum..30 years tops.." Gina replied as she checked her hand-held scanner

" What kind of ship is this anyway?" Genn asked, in neutral form currently, with Seance around he wanted to go female, but Brianna told him to stay neutral as they'd either need his masculine form..or some other form he could muster if danger aroused.

" Tyr gave us a ship dictionary, but its outdated by a few thousand years. Luckily Asrial was able to get us an up-to-date one, and according to the data I downloaded to my scanner. Its an old Zardon science-vessel, that is a converted private yacht."

" So some Zardonian big-wig owned this ship?" Ranma spoke up.

i just about pulled my hair out at this. if your going to do a crossover at lest get the facts right.

This is why, if I ever do a crossover, which is unlikely, it'll be one that would make sense as a crossover.