Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lazarus

Falassion

Hey, now I know that my rpg that I've created isn't all that popular, but I got bored last night and decided to draw my characters face. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions. The picture can be found here, http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v15 ... an0001.jpg

Just copy and paste the link into your address bar.

Accually, photobucker doesn't require copy/paste to get it to work..thats why I love it..

As for the face, your work's deffinatly getting alot better. Keep at it, and you'll um.. get even more better..

yeah.

Hey, now I know that my rpg that I've created isn't all that popular, .

who says that? all it needs is a little more posting form you to tell us where to go and what to do as well as tell us what the enemy looks like.

as for the picture i think it looks great.

Hey, now I know that my rpg that I've created isn't all that popular, .

who says that? all it needs is a little more posting form you to tell us where to go and what to do as well as tell us what the enemy looks like.

as for the picture i think it looks great.

*AHEM* * points to overhauled rules in the Forum Announcement area*

Let's keep this on topic thanks.

hey I like that, giving some critizisism I would say the biggest fault is his jaw and mouth, both are IMO too low and they look a bit unsightly, but I really like the way you did his hair, it fits him pretty well.

Yeah, I really like the hair the most too. I do realize that the jaw is a bit out of place, the angle isn't the same for both sides of it, and that makes it look like its displaced.