Sign in to follow this  

Newbie's first post

I have spent the better part of the day reading through all of your post here at the Guyver Message Board, needless to say I have enjoyed myself immensely. Being a huge fan of the Guyver I'm really glad I stumbled across this place!!

Take a look at this drawing of one of my prototype Guyver suits that I am am currently trying to bring to life thanks to the bioweapons How-To section.

http://hometown.aol.com/guyverknight/index.html

You might say it's a Bat-Guyver hybrid.

Woah... That's a sweet looking suit... and you say your trying to build that thing?

You've got to post pictures of the finished project!

Woo, its dark, hellish, and probably nightmarish in some countries, I think I've found another dark soul to play with :twisted:

Welcome to the message board 8)

Speaking of finishing Bloodstorm, *cough* Chronos *cough* :roll:

Welcome to the Board. It's a wonderful suit design, I'm sure everyone would love to see the final result.

So your from NC too, that bring the count to 4.

Holly ****, this one is EVIL. Super, i love it. Bet he can kick ***

EVIL i tell ya EEEEEEEVIL ho ho ho

exelent pic

Welcome to the Board. It's a wonderful suit design, I'm sure everyone would love to see the final result.

4 North Carolina guyver-ites, huh? Is that counting me or not? I forgotted.

Hrmm.. I bet this guy would kick some tail in the rpg sections..

That is particularly stunning and if your making it all the more stunning. I have become intranced by those shoulders blades that expand up from the chest, those are really badass. The only thing I see that I don't really like is the arm blades, I just don't like the shape and the structure. Apart from that I really like it.

I tried that one in Weltalls rpg topic Kaiser, I think we should take physical action. Got the rusty chains and Garden sheers ready.

Hmmm pretty good, what method are you going to use to make the suit?

Kaiser, I allready told you what will have to happen to give me the incentive needed to finish chronos.. and I beleave you allready claimed responcability for getting that particular action done, didn't you?

Thats pretty cool, I can't wait to see more of your art work

*drools* damn!!! you know i bet he could kick tail in the rpg's. however nightmare could take him.....i think?

nice one. please post more.

Guyver Batman? That is so AWESOME and also really scary :shock: . I'd feel sorry for the Joker because GB could tear the Joker's head off with just his index fingers, Clayface would be easy because GB would just Megasmash him, and Bane would be killed just like Gregole in the first issue/episode. If Batman got a Guyver then I'd probably start reading it again, no make that deffenatly. 8)

Um, Dave, he said it was Bat-like, not that it was Guyver Batman

Um, Dave, he said it was Bat-like, not that it was Guyver Batman

even though, saying that, It does remind me an awful lot of AZRAEL from the knightfall story....

Guyver Knight, Was this your influence?

Wow, thanks for all you comments!! In response to some of your comments and questions:

I am currently sculpting the head and almost complete, I will be making the helmet and chest blades, shoulders, gauntlets and cod piece out of fiberglass. The full chest and back plate is still up in the air.

And yes, Batman was a huge influence to the overall design of the helmet and suit, thus the reason I have two horns instead of one, and the bat symbol chest blades, kinda an homage for the dark knight.

The actual design you saw was an early concept and has been touched up a little since then, just couldn't find the picture till last night. It has redone side blades, still not totally happy with them, and a darker grey texture to the gray areas, giving it an overall more uniform appearance. If you want to see it please take a look;

http://hometown.aol.com/guyverknight/index.html

As I get closer to completion on the helmet and each individual pieces of armor I will post pics, just wish me luck..lol!

Now that all of the bags have been passed around to contain the drool, I must say, very nice. And yes, I can't wait to see the final project in it's completed form.

:wink:

4 North Carolina guyver-ites, huh? Is that counting me or not? I forgotted.

Hrmm.. I bet this guy would kick some tail in the rpg sections..

Oh, My bad, 5. Azzar, Bloodstorm, Sith Guyver, Azrael Ventage, and now Guyver Knight.

Welcome to the boards, Guyver Knight. Great drawing. It's cool to hear that you're going ahead with building it. I've been trying to design the perfect Guyver for the same thing :wink: Haven't made one that I like enough though.

If you ever want to chat about suit construction, IM me :D

Welcome to the board Guyver Knight, I really liked your pictures and I can't wait to see what the final product will be. Your pictures kind of reminds me of the transformer Megatron, with the way the head is.

Good luck in future drawings and good luck on the suit your building.