Sign in to follow this  
Guyver's bane

Are these 2 related?

Misuki sagawa( From the anime series) and Miskie sagawa(from the guyver). I noticed a little while ago that they have the same last names. Was this an accident or done intentually?

Intentially, so that they had some references to the original source material of the anime/manga Guyver.

As a note, the live action movies are an entirely different continuity than the anime and manga. So no, Mizuky and the girl from the first movie are not related in anyway.

Different continuity but still canon? :?

Remember, Miskie's fathers name was Tetsuro Segawa.

It's something that happens quite often with Anime, when OAV's, or retellings come out. Although both are official, they are of different continuities, thus are not related in any way, shape or form.

It's just really different in this case, because it was an American production, instead of a japanese one, and they changed a lot of things.

not to get off topic to much but what happened to Miskie and Tetsuro Segawa from the guyver live action in the fanfictions anyway?

also matts right. names tend to get changed during the making of a live action movie. i think has something to do with wanting to make the movie different then the anime verson.

not to get off topic to much but what happened to Miskie and Tetsuro Segawa from the guyver live action in the fanfictions anyway?

also matts right. names tend to get changed during the making of a live action movie. i think has something to do with wanting to make the movie different then the anime verson.

Asthe rules state, no talking about Fan Fictions hear.

Tetsuro was killed in movie 1 and in movie two Miskie and Sean broke up because she couldn't handle being with him anymore, so she simply just left, there was no more need for her.

As a side note, the above scen was cut from the UK version of the Guyver: Dark Hero film.

Also i could have sworn Mizky's father was called Tetsu, not Tersuro. Might be wrong, but i'd have to check the tapes again to be sure...