Matt Bellamy

Fan Fiction Contest Winner!

After much deliberation, and reading some fics multiple times, a winner was finally choosen.

And the winner is...

Author Name: Omega WEAPON

Fic title: Liberi Fatali

Thanks to all those who entered, and good luck with your fics in the future!

I will contact the winner via PM about the details of her prize.

----------------

Sorry that took so long, in all honesty, it was a tough call.

Congrats OMEGA WEAPON. 8)

Hey Matt I was wondering would consider turning this into a regular thing, granted the prize wouldn't be as big as this one but would you take it into consideration?

Congrats OMEGA WEAPON. 8)

Hey Matt I was wondering would consider turning this into a regular thing, granted the prize wouldn't be as big as this one but would you take it into consideration?

Do you mean a Fan Fiction contest? Or just a Contest in general?

We'll probably not do a fan fiction contest again for a while, as hopfully, people will be sticking with their current fics, instead of dropping them for a whole new one.

As for another contest... who knows. If I good ideas pops up one day, it may happen.

Well done Omega, have to read your fic once uni is over and I have free time again.

Perhaps the fan fic contest could be held every year or so.

Well done Omega WEAPON,

I knew there was a lot of compotition from some good writers (me included ). All I can say is I couldn't have lost to a better person.

Congratulations OMEGA weapon.

I have read Libeti Fatali and it is one of the best and most original fics I have read. When will the next chapter be up? I really want to know why David will go to that academy.

were do you get his fan fic from? + congradulations :D

were do you get his fan fic from? + congradulations :D

Her fic has been posted on the message board. Just look down a bit a look for the post with the topic Liberi Fatali . As for more... well she has to write more 8)

:shock: Holy geez... I have to admit, THAT was a surprise! I honestly think I didn't have a chance, since there were really nothing to do with the actual Guyvers and what not.

I hope that everyone keeps working on their submission and that it will be posted either on FF.net or as a link on this site in the future. From what I read that was already posted, you guys are all talented and creative, and I would love to read the other works submitted, I'm sure they're all great! ^_^

Thanks, guys!

I'm working on ch3 of mine at the moment, once I start a fiction I will finish it no matter what, no matter how long it takes, I finally finsihed ch2 of mine and its up on the FFnet at the moment, Guyver: Uncertain Hero's.

Though sometimes it doesn't appear and you have to set it so it shows the stories by Published date for some reason. Odd.

EDIT: I was just wondering Matt, who were the other ones that could've won? Like what were the other fanfictions that there was much debate over?

I'm working on ch3 of mine at the moment, once I start a fiction I will finish it no matter what, no matter how long it takes, I finally finsihed ch2 of mine and its up on the FFnet at the moment, Guyver: Uncertain Hero's.

Though sometimes it doesn't appear and you have to set it so it shows the stories by Published date for some reason. Odd.

EDIT: I was just wondering Matt, who were the other ones that could've won? Like what were the other fanfictions that there was much debate over?

I'm keeping all personal comments about fics to myself. Only thing you need to know is, Omega WEAPONs was the winner.

Ok

I wasn't asking for personal or even profesional comments ever, I was just wondering about what the standings were. Like

1. Omega Weapons Liberi Fatali (Great story btw)

etc, etc.

but if you don't want say anything, thats fine.