Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Kamen Rider WP's go here

Guest DekaRed

Here's some I found recently of Den-O

post-3-1173588760_thumb.jpgpost-3-1173588774_thumb.jpg

what a superb collection!!

well People will be spoiled for choice now!

as for my personal taste...

well I am afraid I do not find any of those appealing.

the closest one would have to be..

scissors... or perhaps the evil guy ... alternative.

I think what would be really cool, is if somebody knew where i could get some high quaity Kamen Rider images, then i could make my own wallpapers and submit them here.

Guest MegaRyu124x

Very nice! I have some somewhere...

Guest DekaRed

here's a cool one i jus found, of all the riders up to and including Kabuto

altho KR Black seems to be missing.....

lol they put Riderman in there who didn't even have his own show, and missed out KR Black, who did have his own show, jus because RX is his upgrade.

post-3-1183506455_thumb.jpg

Guest Rider Faiz
here's a cool one i jus found, of all the riders up to and including Kabuto

altho KR Black seems to be missing.....

lol they put Riderman in there who didn't even have his own show, and missed out KR Black, who did have his own show, jus because RX is his upgrade.

post-3-1183506455_thumb.jpg

DUDE!! I've been looking for a good big file of that pic FOREVER!!! :biggrin:

Here's my latest try at a Kamen Rider wallpaper. This one is centered around whoelse, none other than this years rider....Kamen Rider Kiva. Since it's a series based on vampire like qualities I decided to make just about everything in the WP blood red....even Kiva.

post-6-1207781170_thumb.jpg

Here's another Kamen Rider WP. I did this one sorta half-assed but I thought it came out great. I have to thank TVN for the inspiration of the background colour scheme....and the picture I used.

post-6-1210823208_thumb.jpg

I'd like to see a Wallpaper feature the Riders of Blade & the power ups, another with the Blade Undead sealed & unsealed, another with Kiva in all of his current forms with who is needed to obtain that form/Kivat, Dogga, Tatsulot, Basshaa & Garulu, likewise with Den-O, another with Faiz & his power ups and Kaixa, etc.

I mean like separate. Like one with the Riders of Blade & the power ups. Another wallpaper with the Blade Undead sealed & unsealed. Another wallpaper featuring Kiva in all of his current forms with who is needed to obtain that form/Kivat, Dogga, Tatsulot, Basshaa & Garulu, likewise with wallpaper with Den-O & his forms. Another wallpaper with Faiz & his power ups and Kaixa, etc. You get it???

Yeah, I get it. That'd take a while to make. I myself would have trouble cuz I'd be bloodshot in the eye's by the time I finished a project like that. Though I would love to see wallpapers like that as well.

Guest DekaRed

well i thought i had more like the ones u mentioned... turns out i only have this one. shame u didn't mention kabuto, coz i have a few of the riders, with both masked and rider forms on them.

post-3-1218647299_thumb.jpg

Arigato. There ought to be a banner featuring the Climax Deka Imagins. Negataros, Clown & Pink Rabbit.