Sign in to follow this  
Toku Warrior

Sentai Wallpaper go here

I always do bro. I am planning on fixing it up in the future when they have more good quality pic of Rio in both forms (more set in the day time than during the night or darkness scenes cuz then it's hard to cut the damn thing out.

okay, here is what I managed to extract from the transformation sequence.

post-1-1176308850_thumb.jpg

post-1-1176308858_thumb.jpg

I like the human form and don't get me wrong the armored form is good to but I wish there was a snapshot of it turned sideways when he's in broad daylight so it'd be easier to cut him out. Black on black = very difficult.

doesn't need to be cut out. :)

tell you what, can you give me the images you used for the gekirangers, and I'll see what i can do with it. :)

That won't be a problem. Actually, I'll post a folder after I get home from class tomorrow with the PS file so you can go through it that way. Sound good? For now I need some sleep cuz I need to be up around 6:30 AM cuz I have class at 7:45 AM and I won't be home till around 5:00 PM.

Guest DekaRed

lol, i know you're probably in a different time zone, but according to my screen you only get 1 minute sleep, lol.

post-1-1176389776_thumb.jpg

Guest DaMoe

Dekared, for those Rangers Strike wallpapers, YOU ROCK.

Seriously, you have just made my day.

And Ryuki, AWESOME wallpaper, not only was it the very first wallpaper i've found that fit my screen resolution on this laptop, but it just ROCKS.

heh heh, yeah, I find it annoying how most WP are made for a 4:3 screen :(

I like to make them so they can be flexible. :)

I'm glad you like it too, I have it on my desktop as well

It was what, 1024x768 wasn't it? That's the size I use on all of mine. BTW, I'm starting the new version of the Gekiranger Yami WP with the new pic's ya posted so it should be done soon. I had it on hold till I was able to get some other projects done so it should be up in a while.

nah, you don't have to. there are a lot of People with 4:3 monitors.

although an idea would be to make them resize-friendly..

meaning, leave the tops and/or bottoms relatively unimportant.

some of the time, People like blank areas for their icons anyway, so that way if you leave some space for icons or for resize, that will help People out.

Guest Rider Faiz

I think I just messed my pants after seeing the Dragon Ranger & Dragon Ceasar pics!! :D :D :D

Guest GekiViolet

That Rangerstrike art makes me see a whole other side of Super Sentai. Such detail.

These wallpapers are awesome. Computer Wallpapers are one of many things I collect.

These wallpapers are awesome. Computer Wallpapers are one of many things I collect.

Same I also collect nice wallpapers. I used to be into Power Rangers when I was younger. I remember characters from it like lord Zedd,Rita,Goldar and few others from back when I used to watch it. But I gotten 2 wallpapers saved from this thread ranger strike mecha. Very nice images.

Now into more violent gory stuff like guyver,warhammer,warhammer 40000,anime berzerk, Anime full metal alchemist and anything that is at least minimum 15+ rating. I actually prefer 18+ vilolent rated movies,animes and games. Non of that weird Hentai stuff. :lol:

Every month, I change the wallpaper. Last month was A&W Root Beer. This month is Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.