Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guyver zero

Guyver figma announced!

105 posts in this topic

Tiger and Bunny are not figma but instead S.H.Figuarts made by Bandai, still not a bad gauge on what we might be getting. 

Damn! you are absolutely correct!

I got the two words completely mixed up.

I have a thing in my head, 'begins with F and is a poseable figure' ; I got confused with the names.

maybe i can photograph these next to my gashapon's of libertus and griselda.

would that be useful to anyone?

My cousin in japan told me theres a lot of Guyver talk in japan right now. That was a month ago. And now we have a new figure. I'm trying to see where he heard this. I don't speak Japanese and he speaks little English. I am going to Japan in October so I will find out more. I'm hoping that more Guyver is to come. Thanks matsudo

The paint apps in the second picture look phenomenal  :nosebleed:  , it could just be the lighting though. I can`t wait to see some dynamic poses .The leg joints do look highly poseable and articulated. 

the pictures are really cool i like this figure he doesn't look so clean cut as the old figure, any news on a release date yet?

I'm down for buying 3 of the Guyver figma 1 for my son and 1 to keep in the box and one to open and display, but I still want to add these to my collection. Here's hoping for more Max Guyver. Dam we need more anime to.

post-881-0-55581000-1360866863_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-03119600-1360866878_thumb.jpg

post-881-0-49061600-1360866952_thumb.jpg

Its mine, I go to Japan a lot. Thanks bro

Edited by guyversudo

Wait did they release an XD or is that to be released? Looks awesome along with Archanfel.

Man!! Looks like all our finger crossing over the past few weeks was well worth it. Sort of. Seen this news the other week, but only just now had a chance to post!! This is pretty awesome stuff, although I'm a little sad that there's no mention of the BFC line and this looks like a reboot of the series.

I'll be regularly checking the Figma release table to see when he's out:
http://www.figma.jp/products/products.html

Looking at it they're already set up till June, so expecting a July release if we're lucky. I'm personally going to hold out on this however until we know how solid the line is. With Berserk we only got Gutts & Griffiths and then no more. So my concern is they'll only do Guyver I & III and then drop the line if it doesn't sell. As much as I want to support them, I don't want another incomplete collection!

I also wonder whether they'll cover all characters from the series or just focus on "current" appearances, i.e. they may not bother with Aptom Ver.4 Full Blast, Murakami, Guyver II, ZX-Tole(Hyper/NEO), Gyuot or Plukstehrl.

Instead we may just get Figma versions of:
Guyer I
Guyver III
Gigantic
Gigantic Dark

And then New Figmas of:
Gigantic XD
Aptom Ver.5 Omega Blast
Guyver IIF
Apollyon

I think i'll be holding out for the last 4 :smallbiggrin:

What I'm really hoping is these Figma's are just a stop gap until the BFC line is sorted. Small scall Guyver I & II would be fine, but I don't want the new Alky to be Figma and small than my Imakarum!!

Also, I don't know whether anyone mentioned it, but some existing BFC's were shown at Wonder Festival as well. Along with Vinyl kits:

o0500037512424809916.jpg

o0500037512424811405.jpg

Edited by kanji_xiii

I don't think we will get figma versions of either gigantic but I may well be wrong. Personaly I would love to see human versions of some characters aswell as some Zoanoids. Here is an incomplete list of what I'd like to see.
Guyver 1
Guyver 3
Guyver 2
Guyver 2f
Guyver 0
Aptom as a fake Guyver
Mizuki (in school uniform)
Sho (school uniform)
Tetsuro (school uniform)
Murakami ("miami vice suit" i.e. oav version)
Agito (school uniform)
Ramotith
Gregole
Vamore
Enzyme
Enzyme2
There are many more I'd like to see aswell. I know there isn't much chance of seeing most of my list and I'm fine with that. With something like Guyver there is no chance of ever getting a complete collection, as there is just too much ground to cover.

1 person likes this

i hope we get  guyver 1,3, 2 F, griselda and aptom v5.

i think this line would be easy for them to give us a sho, agito, shizu, tetsuro and mizuki aswell as they would be much more suited to the figma lines style rather than the BFC....

however i would just like them to release G2 F, griselda and aptom v5. in BFC anyway!!!

on the release date if anyone did read the google translated interview above then they may have seen this  this bit of crappy translated english that makes it sound like it will be at least winter!! so i wouldnt even be surprised at a 2014 date...

'' Guyver I

Were exhibited this time still at the experimental stage, it is likely to be quite different proportions of Maki Asai join hands.
Deployment series I do not think so. It is also because I want to expand BFC-MAX, figma and I want to go slowly.
Whether the end of the year should the release date. As soon as the time of Mr. Asai design will be.  ''

2 people like this

im very happy that max factory move on i think our e-mails have good result hehe  :)

Wonder Festival Summer opens this weekend!

wonfessummer2013.jpg

It's been 6 months since we heard anything about that Guyver I Figma, and MF's figma calendar is booked up until Jan 2014 now, so may finally get a release date and maybe even some more prototypes!!!! I really hope so!!

...And nothing.

A whole bunch of new Figma announcements, but not one shot of the Guyver 1 figma.

Though, from what I saw, there wasn't much of anything of the bigger announcements from the last Wonder Festival ( like the Avengers series of figures). This weekend might've just been more about "HEY! NEW! LOOK!" Rather than upcoming releases.

We can only hope.

i seriously doubt we'll here anything for a while...

my guess is they are still going to release it but im hoping that they are planning on and making other characters to release aswell. as old as Guyver is i think its safe to assume that Max Factory are behind the franchise still... all the info posted before made it sound as if it would be late 2013 at least before we heard anything else.

hello to every body any new news about the guyver figures did any one try to contact max factory...

hello to every body any new news about the guyver figures did any one try to contact max factory...

Same thing I would like to know. Has anyone pestered them with emails lately?

I hope this comes out, along with the rest of the BFC line. I was in my mid teens (and didn't have a lot of cash) when the BFC line first came out. I'm kicking myself for not getting a job or doing odd work just to have the cash to have bought them (Since they're so damn expensive now.) If they do bring out the entire line redone like this I am sinking down the cash right away. Always wanted a full collection of Guyver figures and I need a new Guyver 1 anyway, I broke the leg joint on mine =(. He walks funny now.

mrpsychopath, that is an awesome but expensive collection, you've bought 5 Aptoms over the years!!!  I know what you mean though, as a number of my figures have needed some superglue attention.  But I also see 2 x Imakarum, 3 x Guyver 1 and 2 x Guyver 3 in your collection!  I'm thinking about getting Imakurum, but with the prices on Ebay, I feel like I need to rob a bank!

My collection's pretty good, although it has taken me years to assemble.  Have just spent a small fortune on Gigantic dark, and waiting to add it.

I think we'll all need to pick up the figma pretty sharpish, as soon as there released, in order to avoid the price increases as time goes on!

post-2304-0-25933400-1378761923_thumb.jp

post-2304-0-30496100-1378761954_thumb.jp

that's a pretty extensive collection 8rucel33, I never picked up on the zoanoid bf figures because of the scale differences. yes the superglue fixes are a must for figures so expensive.