104 replies to this topic

#21 durendal

durendal

Banned User

• *Guyver Advocacy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

While you guys want that figma, I want that life size guyver that's standing right behind them.

Posted Image

#22 Overspawn

Overspawn

綿埃 Dustball

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Wonder what kind of improvement does the figma have over bfc? By the looks of it, this figma will most likely cost round usd60 a piece.

#23 Aether

Aether

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• Member++
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

While you guys want that figma, I want that life size guyver that's standing right behind them.

:)

i'd agree but he looks a bit like he's an escaped mascot from a Guyver amusement park!

guyver IMG_0286.JPG

any chance of a translation on this?, or at least a proper one for section (2)??

Spoiler

i did run it through google but it only makes some sense.

the way im reading it its saying that the BFC line isnt finished and he wants to expand it and that the Figma one is an experiment that wont even come out by the end of the year? maybe im just being too hopeful though and the BFC line hes talking about is the new one not the old one...its a bit unclear to me.

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

Spoiler

Those who have not asked the question are not ready to accept the answer

#24 Yuki

Yuki

plagued by questions

• Staff 地主
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

more a case of, due to the BFC-MAX development, it is easier to continue with FIGMA.

If you can ask in the public forums or read it in the FAQ, do not send me a pm. I am not the forum's bitch.
I'm generally a lovely person, honestly. Just don't be surprised if you send me a pm with a question that I've been asked a hundred times and I chew your ear out.

#25 Dampiel

Dampiel

毒蜘蛛 Poison Spider

• Member+
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

wow! great news!!

I have some figmas of tiger and bunny. the size of them is smaller than the bio fighter collection.
The image of the guyver figma looks to be the same size as my tiger and bunny judging by the base.

Tiger and Bunny are not figma but instead S.H.Figuarts made by Bandai, still not a bad gauge on what we might be getting. I'm glad to see that Guyver is making it into the figma line as i've been bugging max-factory about that for a year or so. I still hope they will finish the BFC line and they were showing some of that line at Wonderfest so time will tell.

Edited by Dampiel, 14 February 2013 - 05:55 AM.

#26 Yuki

Yuki

plagued by questions

• Staff 地主
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Tiger and Bunny are not figma but instead S.H.Figuarts made by Bandai, still not a bad gauge on what we might be getting. 

Damn! you are absolutely correct!

I got the two words completely mixed up.

I have a thing in my head, 'begins with F and is a poseable figure' ; I got confused with the names.

maybe i can photograph these next to my gashapon's of libertus and griselda.

would that be useful to anyone?

If you can ask in the public forums or read it in the FAQ, do not send me a pm. I am not the forum's bitch.
I'm generally a lovely person, honestly. Just don't be surprised if you send me a pm with a question that I've been asked a hundred times and I chew your ear out.

#27 guyversudo

guyversudo

風蝿 Wind Fly

• *VIP member
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

My cousin in japan told me theres a lot of Guyver talk in japan right now. That was a month ago. And now we have a new figure. I'm trying to see where he heard this. I don't speak Japanese and he speaks little English. I am going to Japan in October so I will find out more. I'm hoping that more Guyver is to come. Thanks matsudo

#28 guyversudo

guyversudo

風蝿 Wind Fly

• *VIP member
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

Pics... Guyver ...Pics

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0294.JPG
  • 71.jpg
  • 0.jpg
  • l112-noscale.jpg
  • l113-noscale.jpg

#29 enjoy

enjoy

星のカケラ Star Crumb

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

The paint apps in the second picture look phenomenal  :nosebleed:  , it could just be the lighting though. I can`t wait to see some dynamic poses .The leg joints do look highly poseable and articulated. 

#30 lost unit

lost unit

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• *Guyver Advocacy
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

the pictures are really cool i like this figure he doesn't look so clean cut as the old figure, any news on a release date yet?
----------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#31 guyversudo

guyversudo

風蝿 Wind Fly

• *VIP member
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm down for buying 3 of the Guyver figma 1 for my son and 1 to keep in the box and one to open and display, but I still want to add these to my collection. Here's hoping for more Max Guyver. Dam we need more anime to.

Attached Thumbnails

• img_1460531_49817197_15_1.jpg
  • img_1460531_49817197_15_2.jpg
  • IMAG0707_1.jpg

#32 lost unit

lost unit

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• *Guyver Advocacy
  • 299 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

is that your collection if it is it awesome.
----------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

#33 guyversudo

guyversudo

風蝿 Wind Fly

• *VIP member
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

Its mine, I go to Japan a lot. Thanks bro

Edited by guyversudo, 15 February 2013 - 12:46 AM.

#34 daveblackeye152

daveblackeye152

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• Member++
  • 554 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:17 AM

Wait did they release an XD or is that to be released? Looks awesome along with Archanfel.
Same daveblackeye15, just added a '2' at the end.

#35 guyversudo

guyversudo

風蝿 Wind Fly

• *VIP member
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

Max factory showed them at an event years ago.

#36 Kenji Murakami

Kenji Murakami

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• *VIP member
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

No one knows when/if they're coming out, though. :\

Behold my Trope pages! XD

#37 kanji_xiii

kanji_xiii

餓狼 Hungry Wolf

• Member+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

Man!! Looks like all our finger crossing over the past few weeks was well worth it. Sort of. Seen this news the other week, but only just now had a chance to post!! This is pretty awesome stuff, although I'm a little sad that there's no mention of the BFC line and this looks like a reboot of the series.

I'll be regularly checking the Figma release table to see when he's out:
http://www.figma.jp/...s/products.html

Looking at it they're already set up till June, so expecting a July release if we're lucky. I'm personally going to hold out on this however until we know how solid the line is. With Berserk we only got Gutts & Griffiths and then no more. So my concern is they'll only do Guyver I & III and then drop the line if it doesn't sell. As much as I want to support them, I don't want another incomplete collection!

I also wonder whether they'll cover all characters from the series or just focus on "current" appearances, i.e. they may not bother with Aptom Ver.4 Full Blast, Murakami, Guyver II, ZX-Tole(Hyper/NEO), Gyuot or Plukstehrl.

Instead we may just get Figma versions of:
Guyer I
Guyver III
Gigantic
Gigantic Dark

And then New Figmas of:
Gigantic XD
Aptom Ver.5 Omega Blast
Guyver IIF
Apollyon

I think i'll be holding out for the last 4 :smallbiggrin:

What I'm really hoping is these Figma's are just a stop gap until the BFC line is sorted. Small scall Guyver I & II would be fine, but I don't want the new Alky to be Figma and small than my Imakarum!!

Also, I don't know whether anyone mentioned it, but some existing BFC's were shown at Wonder Festival as well. Along with Vinyl kits:

o0500037512424809916.jpg

o0500037512424811405.jpg

Edited by kanji_xiii, 23 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

#38 Dampiel

Dampiel

毒蜘蛛 Poison Spider

• Member+
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

I don't think we will get figma versions of either gigantic but I may well be wrong. Personaly I would love to see human versions of some characters aswell as some Zoanoids. Here is an incomplete list of what I'd like to see.
Guyver 1
Guyver 3
Guyver 2
Guyver 2f
Guyver 0
Aptom as a fake Guyver
Mizuki (in school uniform)
Sho (school uniform)
Tetsuro (school uniform)
Murakami ("miami vice suit" i.e. oav version)
Agito (school uniform)
Ramotith
Gregole
Vamore
Enzyme
Enzyme2
There are many more I'd like to see aswell. I know there isn't much chance of seeing most of my list and I'm fine with that. With something like Guyver there is no chance of ever getting a complete collection, as there is just too much ground to cover.

#39 Aether

Aether

化け狸 Changing Tanuki

• Member++
  • 814 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

i hope we get  guyver 1,3, 2 F, griselda and aptom v5.

i think this line would be easy for them to give us a sho, agito, shizu, tetsuro and mizuki aswell as they would be much more suited to the figma lines style rather than the BFC....

however i would just like them to release G2 F, griselda and aptom v5. in BFC anyway!!!

on the release date if anyone did read the google translated interview above then they may have seen this  this bit of crappy translated english that makes it sound like it will be at least winter!! so i wouldnt even be surprised at a 2014 date...

'' Guyver I

Were exhibited this time still at the experimental stage, it is likely to be quite different proportions of Maki Asai join hands.
Deployment series I do not think so. It is also because I want to expand BFC-MAX, figma and I want to go slowly.
Whether the end of the year should the release date. As soon as the time of Mr. Asai design will be.  ''

Those who have not asked the question are not ready to accept the answer

#40 bio guyver

bio guyver

黒猫 Black Cat

• Member+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

im very happy that max factory move on i think our e-mails have good result hehe  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users